Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

finally spinning.. sounds great so far.

the only thing better than opening mystery mailer, was opening that gatefold. after that is probably those 9 foot legs...

There is never an excuse for Lana Del Ray

Amen. Lana Del Ray is the worst. Not only does her music blow but her plastic surgery is extremely unnatractive. Her lips are disgustingly swolen like she was stung by hundreds of bees or is suffering from an allergic reaction.

Also, no respect for people who change their looks to appeal to current trends.

lana-del-rey.png

would totally bang lana into oblivion... and it's not just looks. when one of her videos first dropped, and there was still intrigue, i couldn't get over how sexy her body language is. she just constantly has that teasing and careless look in her eye of "yeah, i know you want to fuck me".

i finally gave born to die a listen recently, and couldn't finish it. it just dragged on for far too long without any real payoff. the fact that she found the need to release additional material on top of that has my head spinning.

would totally bang lana into oblivion... and it's not just looks. when one of her videos first dropped, and there was still intrigue, i couldn't get over how sexy her body language is. she just constantly has that teasing and careless look in her eye of "yeah, i know you want to fuck me".

i finally gave born to die a listen recently, and couldn't finish it. it just dragged on for far too long without any real payoff. the fact that she found the need to release additional material on top of that has my head spinning.

tumblr_mbx3qrzMlZ1r8jiqao1_400.gif

tumblr_mbx3qrzMlZ1r8jiqao1_400.gif

12720398600v5Nt3.jpg