Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

I just remembered this and I realize it's the other band but Ray from TBR showed up here a long time ago:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/user/777-raybottlerocket/

Maybe he could be coaxed into being an occasional poster. Can't remember what his one post was and it doesn't seem to have made the transition from the old proboards site.

So, let's say, I want the tie dye version, but my second choice is the Metal version, would I just paypal 160$ and then just wait for a refund if I get my first choice, the tie dye?

I'll post in about thee hours with all the info on ordering these.

Been super busy trying to get the things finished.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

:lol:

Cheers,

Todd

Orders posted before 12:00 pm on the 10th will be placed at the back of the line.
I’ll keep the purchases open for ONE hour, Which means at 1:00pm Central purchasing stops.
Below prices do NOT include postage

Go to USPS.COM  for postage rates.

Follow these instructions:

• Click on calculate price
  • Select the destination is going to
  • Select the Package button in the section that reads -OR- Select Shape.
  • Place the total weight in the weight section
  • Select the Priority Mail® International Options
  • Select the top selection that reads Priority Mail® International .
  • Once you select this, that will show you your postage
  • Records are shipping from zip code 75007

POSTAGE RATES FOR UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (AKA, U.S.)

UPDATE: RECORDS WILL BE SHIPPED MEDIA MAIL IF YOU'RE ORDERING IN THE U.S.

POSTAGE RATES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:

ORDER ONE SET AND POSTAGE IS A FLAT RATE OF $12.00 AND YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE  $300.00 INSURANCE.

ORDER TWO SETS AND POSTAGE IS A FLAT RATE OF $16.00 AND YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE $300.00 INSURANCE.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SACK LP'S AS THESE WILL BE SHIPPED ALONG WITH THE BOX SETS AT NO EXTRA CHARGE WITHIN THE U.S. IF YOU ORDER ONLY THE SACK LP, THEN POSTAGE IS AN $5.00 FOR ONLY THE SACK RECORD TO BE POSTED.

Shit out of Luck Cassette    $5.00     1.00 LBS
Sack LP White Red    $15.00     2.00 LBS
12 LP set    $140.00     8.00  LBS
Metal version    $130.00     10.00 LBS
Bagged version    $120.00     5.00 LBS
Normal/Tie Dye    $90.00     5.00 LBS

Paypal address is [email protected]

The box these are being sent in are 14x14x6.

• 1 through 50 are the metal covers version (records are now same the colors as the regular pressing but the records are pressed on 250 gram vinyl)
  • 51 through 100 are the tie dye version. no two records are alike.
  • 101 through 125 are the bagged version that comes in a silk screened black denim bag with a zipper and a velcroed flap. The zipper pull is actually a custom built Lillingtons letter L. All the vinyl is pure white.
  • 126 through 475 are the regular version. All the records are colored vinyl and are color coordinated with the release its pressed for.
  • 476 through 500 are the 12 record set. One record is side one with music on it with a blank side two and the other record is blank side one and music on side two.

• Sack LP (orders off of the VC will receive a white vinyl version limited to 50 copies. The entire Sack LP is limited to 300 copies. 250 RED and 50 WHITE). $15.00
  • Normal/Tie Dye- $90.00  (First 30 people who order the $90.00 version of this record get the tie dye vinyl)
  • Bagged Version- $120.00  (limited to 25 copies)
  • Metal Version- $130.00  (Limited to 50 copies)
  • 12 LP set- $140.00  (Limited to 25 copies)

• When sending in your Paypal payment, please make sure you clearly state which record you’re wanting and be sure to list a second choice and a third choice if your earlier choices are available or if you just want a refund.
  • Anyone will be able to buy two versions..
  • If you order a box and that box isn’t available, but you list an alternative that’s more expensive, I’ll send you a request for more money and the box will then be sent off when money is received.
  • Please be sure to put your VC user ID in if you have one while ordering your records.
  • All U.S. orders are being sent via first class mail and will need to be tracked.

IF YOU HAVE ANY WUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Here's the web-site actual real time for central time....

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/

ENJOY,

TODD

no, I plan on putting the weights of the box sets and all the measurements are uniformed and so you'll be able to go to USPS.com to get postage rates. All packages will be sent first class mail.

isn't there a 13oz weight limit on first class?

This is probably why First Class isnt showing up as an option. So it's either between Priority and Media for shipping in the states.

So, let's say, I want the tie dye version, but my second choice is the Metal version, would I just paypal 160$ and then just wait for a refund if I get my first choice, the tie dye?

I was 4 dollars off from my original estimate, I assume Todd will just refund the money if I'm lucky enough to get a tie dye version which with shipping would be 50$ less than the Metal version. 

The metal version looks so cool. I guess I have expensive taste... lol

I would assume that thousands of dollars coming in as a gift all in the span of under a minute is going to be trouble and flagged by paypal.

Just speculating. That's something I have no knowledge of. Good question though.

I feel like george trying to order soup. Doing practice runs before i get to the front of the line. Just wanna make sure i get it right.

Todd,

I should have mentioned this sooner but you might want to read this or google something like "paypal freezing accounts"

http://mywifequitherjob.com/why-paypal-freezes-or-limits-accounts-and-how-to-prevent-this-from-happening-to-you/

I don't know how many sales you will make tomorrow but if you get $20k paypaled to you in a minute, my gut feeling is you are pretty likely going to deal with this. I don't know if there is anything you can do to warn paypal up front and avoid a freeze. You might know more than me. Don't mean to step on your toes. Just bringing it up.