The Knife Deep Cuts and Silent Shout Repress

So whenever a record I really want starts to show up with quite a few more listings than normal in my discogs I get suspicious...

Turns out it's happening according to Brille records facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/brillemusic?ref=ts&fref=ts

They already have test presses.

I have no idea on price or when or where it will be for sale.

I don't know about anyone else but i love the shit out of this band.

I like both Deep Cuts and Silent Shout, but not as much as I like the S/T. I think all three are getting re-released, since I've pre-ordered the S/T on a Swedish site. November 28th is the release date for that.

If they'd release Heartbeats on a 7", I'd buy that though. That song is incredible.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

shaking the habitual is their best album.  most people don't know that and only listen to deep cuts and silent shout.  preview it on itunes.  i garuntee you.  i bought it on amazon about a week ago i'm still waiting for it to come in the mail.  shaking the habitual is very ambient, tribal, and electronic, most of the songs are about 9 minutes long.  one is even 20.  its a 3 disc set and that one song takes up a whole side of a disc.  wow.  but anyway yeah.  i use to only think silent shout and deep cuts were good and then i listened to shaking the habitual.

• 2 months later...