PO: The Slackers - The Question reissue

Whatevski tweeted this last week on the 19th:

Whatevski Records@whatevskirex

Presale for the re-release of @theslackersband The Question on Vinyl begins next week. Black vinyl, test presses, & VERY limited white vinyl

Excited for this! Preorders should be up this week sometime.

PO is up: http://bigtun.es/projects/index/1/band

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Saw them about two weeks ago and I didn't see this on the merch table.  Nor do I have the copy I pledged for back in October.  It must still be in the works.

Side note: I recently snagged a copy of Wasted Days on eBay for less than $10ppd.  Not in the greatest condition, but I'd say VG+/VG+ (seller rated vinyl as VG- and sleeve as EX).  Whatever the case, I'm just stoked I finally got a copy.

I found sealed copies of Redlight, Close My Eyes, and Peculiar in a store out in Portland this week. I'm not sure how available these are, but I was stoked to find them all in one place.

Those three are relatively easy to find.  Wasted Days and The Question are the ones that are hard to find (or go for crazy prices when they do pop up).  Maybe others too, I dunno.  Still cool to find those three in one place, they're all amazing.  Where'd you find them in Portland?  I was just there and visited Green Noise Records, rad place.

Those three are relatively easy to find.  Wasted Days and The Question are the ones that are hard to find (or go for crazy prices when they do pop up).  Maybe others too, I dunno.  Still cool to find those three in one place, they're all amazing.  Where'd you find them in Portland?  I was just there and visited Green Noise Records, rad place.

it was called 2nd Avenue Records. They had a pretty solid reggae section, but oddly enough, I found these in the general rock/pop area.