Strapping Young Lad - For Those Aboot To Rock

markok

Posted this already at hevydevy forum, might as well post here too:

So, apparently For Those Aboot To Rock has been released on vinyl recently. I have only seen one ebay listing so far (with the vinyl picture itself). It is released under Black Sleeves which I think is a Spain record company of some sorts. I know that some Hypocrisy records were released under Black Sleeves couple of years ago, they were all double records but with no gatefold sleeve. This seems like its made the same way. Bummer.

Anyone have any order links for this? I cant even find the companies official site on google (because of the unsearchable name).

Cheers

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

You fellas gonna go in for the box set when it is released?

i wish i could. Probably going to be very expensive and limited and i'm sure i'll have to pass.

My biggest concern with the box set is that since these are not double records and master tapes were supposedly destroyed, records wont sound that good.

But the package overall (at least visually) is going to be insanely well made, Im sure of that. I have one Blood music release, and its superb.

edit: If anyone have ordered straight from Black Sleeves, let us know. Thanks!

Not sure where you got the masters were destroyed, because everything is being remastered.

Devins home were flooded and most (if not all) his master tapes were destroyed. Thats why his backing tracks at DTP concerts are newly recorded, not originals.

Im sure Blood Music will correct me if Im wrong,

And again, Im not here to piss on Blood Musics parade, just stating a fact. I have nothing but respect for these guys.