PO: Frightened Rabbit- Pedestrian Verse

• 2 weeks later...

Still disappointed with this album....

debating on seeing them next week...ive seen them 4 times now....on each diff tours and sometimes they blow live other times his voice is actually good! Maybe since they have a major label back them their gear and sound will be better....but I just cant get into enough of the new songs!!!!

I love all three albums - I think they're all amazing in their own way. MOF def. has a nostalgia aspect to it for me...I've seen them twice and they were amazing both times, although the first time they may have drank a bit too much before the show haha. Stoked to see them again in April!

Also, Scottish Winds is one of their best songs. They also did a cover of "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" w/ Craig Finn of the Hold Steady...SO GOOD!

Hmm I guess I have a much diff view of them! Don't care for Scottish winds, Modern Leper and Fast blood are at my top along with Be less rude... and Skip the Youth!

Do people think this album is better than? Winter of Mixed?? I'd be surprised! It's clearly not better than Midnight

Then again music is so subjective and when you start listening to a band does play a major role!

What's the difference between the UK and US pressings?

Seems like there are just small/subtle differences. I believe the US version has a glossy finish and the colors look more vibrant. The UK version is more matte finished. It's got a sort of faded coloring compared to the US version and has that more cardboardy texture to it if that makes any sense. Also the layout of the credits on the back is slightly different. That's all I have noticed so far.

https://soundcloud.com/frightened-rabbit/holy-alternate-version

Alternate version of "Holy" and damn is it good! Apparently there's going to be a "Backyard Skulls EP" with the new track "Norland Wind" this song, and hopefully some others...

Fuckin stoked for this.

Tracklist:

• 1. Backyard Skulls
  • 2. The Woodpile (Alternate Version)
  • 3. Holy (Alternate Version)
  • 4. Acts Of Man (Live at Glasgow Barrowlands)
  • 5. Norland Wind [Pre-order exclusive]