PO: Rise Records 4 LP vinyl Bundles - Of Mice&Men, Sleeping W/Sirens, Like Moths to Flames, MMF

Still a bunch of copies in stores of all 3 of those. Sorry no store list availble for them though.

There's a guy in this thread offering to pick up copies of all 3 for people. Not sure if the copies in his local store is the first pressing or the repress on the HT colors though.

Yep. I'll just ask for price of and ppd (maybe a little extra to compensate for gas :P)

Deleted my last few posts.

Went and found Sleeping With Sirens, Let's Cheer to This.
The one I opened is the brown, I presume the second is also.
Found one of Challenger, it is white, will probably keep that. They had an extra but with no interest shown here I did not pick the second copy up.
Found two Of Mice & Men, opened one it is the gold (translucent yellow-ish) I presume the second one is as well. Will be keeping one, the second one is up for grabs.
If no one shows interest in these, after awhile I will take them to ebay to try and make my money back which is probably not that hard.

• 3 weeks later...