ETR-023: Fairweather "Lusitania" - 2x12" Gatefold

Got home from school today and this was sitting on my doorstep! Thanks for this Ross, fingers crossed for one of the tests.

we will post pics of the test jackets in this thread once they r finished, if you want one then send me a message once we do so and im sure we can work something out.

Indeed.  The packaging for mine was top notch.  Cardboard inserts AND bubble wrap. No dinged corners for this bad boy!

Sorry to complain but it would be nice if Deathwish Inc would put this level of care into their record packing.  I think the last 3 orders I've had from them have ALL have pretty gnarly bent up corners :(  :(  :(

Indeed.  The packaging for mine was top notch.  Cardboard inserts AND bubble wrap. No dinged corners for this bad boy!

Sorry to complain but it would be nice if Deathwish Inc would put this level of care into their record packing.  I think the last 3 orders I've had from them have ALL have pretty gnarly bent up corners :(  :(  :(

Thanks guys, I try my best.  Glad they all arrived in good shape, Enjoy!

Got mine today! Goddamn you guys know how to pack records! Looks amazing!

Got mine today along with the HRVD 7", both are amazing, packed like a tank, looks like it just came out of the factory and didn't go half way across the world!

Thanks Ross.

Indeed. The packaging for mine was top notch. Cardboard inserts AND bubble wrap. No dinged corners for this bad boy!

Sorry to complain but it would be nice if Deathwish Inc would put this level of care into their record packing. I think the last 3 orders I've had from them have ALL have pretty gnarly bent up corners :(:(:(

true, but realize the difference in volume we are talking about here.