Vinyl record art. 50% Off Vling Sale.

Hey!

Just finished making this:

4YnpI.jpg

It's all made using vinyl records (except for the frame). It's hard to tell by the iPhone picture unfortunately. The black vinyl is obvious but the white and red vinyl don't really show the grooves as much. Looks a lot better in person!

It's 8" x 16".

It's a homage to Rod Stewart's "Young Turks" and an American Nightmare/GUTG song title at the same time! haha. I plan on doing a long series of these with lyrics from my favourite songs.

I'm still working on the furniture line, I've been in talks with a woodworker that will be assisting me for the time being as I don't have access to a proper shop and a garage just doesn't cut it.

I also have a 50% off sale for the next two weeks (code expires December 1st) for anything on the Vling site.

HALFOFFNOV

http://www.vlingvling.com

Thanks for looking!

I bought an iPhone case from this site last time they had a sale and in addition to it not really being functional (the rough edges of the vinyl make it extremely uncomfortable to hold), it broke after one week of normal use because the case itself is cheap plastic. Cool idea. Just poorly executed.

I bought an iPhone case from this site last time they had a sale and in addition to it not really being functional (the rough edges of the vinyl make it extremely uncomfortable to hold), it broke after one week of normal use because the case itself is cheap plastic. Cool idea. Just poorly executed.

I had one a while back, didn't find it uncomfortable at all, but it did break in less than a year, but I beat the shit out of cellphones.

If anyone has issues with the durability, please contact me.

Many cases are in the $40 range and I used to go through about 2-3 a year before I started using the ones I made. These are much more affordable and do the job of protecting your phone just as well.

As for them being uncomfortable that's your opinion. It's never bothered me/I've never had complaints and I've sold 1,000+ of them the past year or so.

• 2 weeks later...