usps can blow me. help me get my package!

so i am waiting on two 7" to come in. They were shipped from NY on novemebr 5th and I live in TX. They ended up in California and, according to the tracking # have processed through the same sort facility 5 times. I called 2 separate numbers and both told me EXACTLY what was wrong with it, and how they were going to fix it. apparently every time it is processed, a photo is taken. They pulled it up told me something about how my apartment number was put in the wrong place by the person who shipped it, so it screwed everything up. I was told (twice since tuesday) that i would be getting a call back "the next business day" to let me know everything was fixed, both times this did not happen. i called again this morning and basically told the same bullshit. my package is clearly not lost, is there ANYTHING else I can do? any advice?

its out of LA. and yea, waiting two weeks is no big deal at all. but when it clearly shows something is fucked up, and they said they were fixing it...and its not fixed...thats a problem. its been processed 5 times, twice since i was told it was going to be fixed and sent to me.

but if it was at Bell Gardens, I wouldn't say you might as well lose hope, but close to it... Bell Gardens eats records alive. That place is the most unorganized sorting facility of all time. If something goes wrong there, you may see it be sent to Springfield, Il, then to New Jersey, then back to Springfield, and then to you. That is what happened to me TWICE.

Good luck.

You can't really choose if your stuff gets sorted through there. Like half of the stuff that I order goes through there. That or Federal Way, WA, which is really shitty also.

my parents live about a 24 hour drive from me, so i think that would be pointless. i am confused about how another zip would help...i guess i just dont get it. as far as where its processed, i dont care, I just dont think it should go through 5 times.... this is what I have been seeing the last week.

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

November 17, 2012, 6:31 am

LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

November 16, 2012, 2:31 am

LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

November 14, 2012, 3:30 am

LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

November 13, 2012, 5:59 pm

LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

November 12, 2012, 2:31 pm

LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

November 07, 2012, 10:13 pm

NEW YORK, NY 10199

Electronic Shipping Info Received

November 04, 2012

I had a Chromatics record shipped from Italians Do It Better and it ended up at the Bell Gardens facility (I live in Orange County mind you, the record shipped from L.A. shouldn't have been THAT hard to get here) and then it went halfway across the country back to Bell Gardens and by the time I got it, the sleeve of the record was bent and out of shape horrible. The records were fine, but still pissed about that sleeve.