New Slipmats

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually a more technical answer might serve you better than your brand of condescending jackass-ery.

I'm out of likes but this fuckin deserves one.

Act like an adult instead of a preteen idiot. I was merely letting you know that I, and I assume others, would be more inclined to buy something that improved the listening experience instead of having the same felt mat with a graphic on it. 

porchlight, you are a prime example as to what's wrong with this forum. I hope you're shitty indie label, as well as your stupid fuckin coffee shop, crash and burn.

Act like an adult instead of a preteen idiot. I was merely letting you know that I, and I assume others, would be more inclined to buy something that improved the listening experience instead of having the same felt mat with a graphic on it. 

porchlight, you are a prime example as to what's wrong with this forum. I hope you're shitty indie label, as well as your stupid fuckin coffee shop, crash and burn.

Not sure what you're pointing out. I didn't call him names or insult his intelligence. I genuinely wouldn't mind seeing them fail. He clearly has a lot to learn and maybe losing a couple shitty small businesses will help him figure some shit out.

what mattalica17 quoted ^ emphasis on the underlines

anyways, bummed that i'm missing out on the whale slipmat again after i blew my load on a bunch of other albums/posters.

i hope your poopy label dies and all your money dies hahahaha 

thats what you get for not liking my idea

It wasn't about not liking the idea it was the fact that instead of providing some sort of professional response like "man we'd love to but costs are too high" or "yeah, we'll look into it" (even if he had no intention of doing so) he resorted to a sarcastic response about me being rich because I don't want to spend $8 on something that is not going to benefit my setup at all.

I guarantee that if I mentioned in to him in person that would not have been his response. The internet gives some people a pompous attitude and those people need to be given a reality check. Just because you're on the internet, doesn't give you the right to be a fuckin asshole to possible customers. You're still attempting to run a business.

hey stuffsux read my reply at the top of this page. Please enlighten me, how was I acting like a kid?

i'm pretty sure porchlight was just joking around and not trying to be an outright dick when he replied to your post. but hey, maybe he was. i don't know him. your response, as was pointed out later, was, i think, even more childish than you were claiming porchlight was being. 

i'm pretty sure porchlight was just joking around and not trying to be an outright dick when he replied to your post. but hey, maybe he was. i don't know him. your response, as was pointed out later, was, i think, even more childish than you were claiming porchlight was being. 

Like I said above, I'm pretty sure he pissed me, a potential customer, off and there for lost out on potential business. My response wasn't childish it was serious. He needs to figure some shit out.