Poker/Online Poker

I'm an idiot obviously I can't find where it says join a room...I downloaded the pokerstars app it says "lite" so do I need to download the regular or is it the same thing? But I've signed up under the name KngTcoMnstr

I'm not sure if there's a difference or not. There might be. On the right side there's a tab that says "more" then you'll see where it says home games. Then click join a club and put in the info I posted above. Let me know whatcha get!

Shit isn't working on phone so I'll have to do it from laptop tonight. Have you figured out how to invite people?

There doens't seem to be a way to invite people manually. When I go into the settings of our group theres a tab that says 'how to invite new members' then it gives the directions for you all to join yourselves. So i dont think theres a way that I can invite. Heres that tab.

6NoSimS.png

Shit isn't working on phone so I'll have to do it from laptop tonight. Have you figured out how to invite people?

Ah, yeah you'll most likely have to do it from a laptop/desktop. 

So yeah, if we can get everyone thats interested in playing to sign up within the next day or so..then we can have a few day process of everyone shooting money over to someone. Then we can set a date and time for this to go down. Just gotta get everyone to check this thread in the next few days.

I didn't get one but I understand your fear of me. While I have made millions playing poker with the best players in the world, I still enjoy playing with the common folk for fun.

Sorry, I doubted your seriousness. You're by all means welcome to join. No one is really speaking up besides myself and Ryan so who knows if this will actually happen.