Poker/Online Poker

Yeah. We could do a free thing to and just use PayPal as a buy-in or something. I'll look into the logistics. It just kind of has to be real money or else the game is just too silly.

Agreed. I'd say at least $20? Any time I play home games playing for anything less than 20 makes things silly also.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you and I talked poker a few years ago via PM. I'm from New Orleans also and we chatted over a few things. That $20 tourney at Boomtown on Tuesday mornings is one of my favorites. I also used to play at Harrahs a lot. Home games are always great too.

Anyone keeping up with WSOP 15'?

Right on man. Tuesday mornings at Boomtown? Sounds like a wasteland.

I would be down for a Friday or Saturday game of VC poker. $20 is cool for me. If we had 8 people, we could do tiers like top 3 spots get money: $100, $40, $20.

So im downloading the poker stars program right now. I dont think it will finish in time before I go to work but if anyone has the chance today to download it and see how the 'home game' feature works that would be awesome. 

Just curious if this would work for what we are trying to do. Tourney style where we can do an invite to all of us to get onto the same table.

Alright so I have pokerstars up and running. I have created a 'club' that I need everyone interested in playing to join. Once everyone has joined we just need to set a date/time and shoot money over to whoever is going to run the money and get it going! We can keep the discussion in here, but I might need to send PM's to everyone that has shown interest to try and get this thing rolling. This might be difficult with different time zones and whatnot but I'm sure we can make something work. So for now, everyone go download and create an account with pokerstars. We can chat more about this tomorrow.