the LIFELINE VAULT

the clear witness and my love were limited to 150 and sold as a combo pack a while back from lifeline.

Jhulud - the cassettes were each limited to 100 - the first was for the demo poshlost - and the 2nd is the first ep. the ep cassette is numbered and sold on the 2nd tour i believe

the clear witness and my love were limited to 150 and sold as a combo pack a while back from lifeline.

Jhulud - the cassettes were each limited to 100 - the first was for the demo poshlost - and the 2nd is the first ep. the ep cassette is numbered and sold on the 2nd tour i believe

Combo pack as in 75 packs, 150 total? latest press?

Thank you everyone for the support! I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but my old webstore never tracked inventory properly.

Holy Fever RSD reckless edition will be popping up in the vault soon! Reckless contacted me the other week and had 15 copies left and asked if I would be interested in trading them other LifeLine releases for those, win-win for everyone.

I have a ton more used records to add and some old friends collections I'm going to be getting my hands on. Even though I'm selling the stuff online, I figure I would sell them more around the prices you would see in local record store.

If you're interested in seeing what gets added I recommend you use our Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/lifelinerecs

or follow on Instagram: LifeLine Records

In due time we will be changing the LifeLine site to blog so you can be notified of updates, but that might be a little while still.

Thanks again!