FT: Midtown living well Sealed

jabroni102

ill give you what you paid plus shipping. and if you take anything more, go to sleep at night knowing everyone on these boards hates you. 

haha i was kinda forced to buy it to be honest, the manager at hot topic is really cool with me so he took me to the back and showed me this and said he wasnt really suppose to sell it but he would sell it to me, so i was like cool. but i never listened to midtown before. so yeah. i would be open to a trade to.

i waited outside the back door. and i guess they werent suppose to stock it yet? and i was making a huge purchase of like 8 records so he also gave me 10% off. still came out to a shit load

As far as I know (being a manager at hot topic myself) as soon as you got them in you can sell them. Also curious how he gave you 10%. Wonder what story he's going to tell the DM

As far as I know (being a manager at hot topic myself) as soon as you got them in you can sell them. Also curious how he gave you 10%. Wonder what story he's going to tell the DM

i dont know man, he just told the cashier to hook it up with a discount. im guessing it was an employee discount? i got 45 dollars worth of hot cash for my purchase so it was rad

Give the dude a break guys.

Also, to the OP, might be easier to sell it to someone at your cost of $24ppd then selling it, so you should probably do that. You didnt want it in the first place.

Also, you shouldn't crumble to peer pressure that easily. I wouldve told him I don't listen to midtown and to just save it for someone who would have really wanted it and came to the HT specifically looking for it.

Give the dude a break guys.

Also, to the OP, might be easier to sell it to someone at your cost of $24ppd then selling it, so you should probably do that. You didnt want it in the first place.

Also, you shouldn't crumble to peer pressure that easily. I wouldve told him I don't listen to midtown and to just save it for someone who would have really wanted it and came to the HT specifically looking for it.

yeah i know, im not trying to get anymore than what i paid. and it wasnt really peer pressure. hes just a cool dude that always hooks me up and hides things for me so i was like why not, i was already spending 110 dollars anyways. but now i kinda regret it. sooo haha