Raffle - Brand New - Deja Entendu (First Pressing)

atticus

Haha just perusing the sale threads for the first time since Christmapocalypse destroyed my wallet and saw this.. I thought I said what I was going to do a few pages back but that was while I'm sure everyone was still in the heat of déjà lust so I'll just explain again.

The five kids in my group all wrote letters to Santa asking for Christmas presents, however upon asking their parents if it was cool if the creepy bearded guy gets their children presents for Christmas, they all pretty much said that what their kids could really use were more boring things like school supplies. Since VC stepped up so epically I was able to get each kid a brand new backpack filled with school supplies and one or two things from their list (depending on the cost of what they were asking for). These kids didn't get much else for Christmas this year so seriously guys and gals thanks so much for helping me out, it was a really special thing to be a part of.