CATHARSIS - Light from a Dead Star 4xLP Box Set PO

That sucks.  I hope the guy is okay.  We bailed on the show tonight due to all the weather predictions and what not.  Really bummed about it.  But it was a pretty long drive for us with unsure conditions.

Bummer you couldn't make it man, the show was awesome. it's funny to me how .25" of snow seems to shut NC down. I've only been down here since July, but it's almost as if some people in Raleigh only knew of snow as if it was some mythical substance. People we driving like turds.

Fuck it, I want this. I'm getting it. Band fucking rules.

Word.

Also, as an aside, maybe somebody is more keyed in than I can fill in some information for me.

A band than opened for Catharsis (and is playing A389 this weekend) named Cynarae essentially left the stage due to some pretty serious accusations. People kept shouting that the lead singer was a rapist over and over, and he claimed "If you want to have a serious conversation with me about the events in question, I'll be here all night, come find me."

...and I couldn't find him :/

Yeah.  I'm sure it was amazing.  To be fair, it was a 2 hour 45 min drive for us.  And no way to know that it would essentially do nothing.  I hate weathermen.  And winter.

Yeah, the weather thing wasn't really directed to you (driving 3 hrs and getting stuck would suck I'm sure), but moreso the minor chaos that happened in the triangle because of a potential 3inches. I don't think there's a loaf of bread or a ply of TP left on the shelves ha.

and your quote about hating weathermen made me think of this from The Weatherman:

http://www.hark.com/clips/gykgfhlsmw-what-kind-of-name-is-spritz

http://audio4.hark.com/production/audio/001/583/232/1583232.mp3?Expires=1358540237&Signature=lvr1sf8my0ePnMpAJ-2oWOleiwnpxxw11gCgLkcNN4-Rvy6JvUtLiZ1nyn82u7zVZMr3hxAcZsFDUPOSncbxgn1oE970~Uv~4EMe9a08TmtEYkZG4nfbkn89SqI8kVSwGybjyG6oBCC4K6RhpbA5s21n5T7E8tQcToWWHPoDq88_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJ4OMVLWQ4ZNQYIKQ

Bummer you couldn't make it man, the show was awesome. it's funny to me how .25" of snow seems to shut NC down. I've only been down here since July, but it's almost as if some people in Raleigh only knew of snow as if it was some mythical substance. People we driving like turds.

Word.

Also, as an aside, maybe somebody is more keyed in than I can fill in some information for me.

A band than opened for Catharsis (and is playing A389 this weekend) named Cynarae essentially left the stage due to some pretty serious accusations. People kept shouting that the lead singer was a rapist over and over, and he claimed "If you want to have a serious conversation with me about the events in question, I'll be here all night, come find me."

...and I couldn't find him :/

They opened their set with two letters to the crowd talking about similar topics. Didn't think they were talking about themselves (thought it was a Gaza reference).

They opened their set with two letters to the crowd talking about similar topics. Didn't think they were talking about themselves (thought it was a Gaza reference).

http://shallowxgraves.tumblr.com/

this is all i can really find; which is apparently the tumblr of  the girl who he supposedly raped? i dunno. 

It hasn't actually shipped yet though.  The email said that they needed to go ahead and charge the CC so the authorization wouldn't expire and that you would receive a shipping confirmation BUT that it wouldn't ship until they have the vinyl from overseas.  They said hopefully by the end of the month.

It hasn't actually shipped yet though. The email said that they needed to go ahead and charge the CC so the authorization wouldn't expire and that you would receive a shipping confirmation BUT that it wouldn't ship until they have the vinyl from overseas. They said hopefully by the end of the month.

This. On a positive note, they did provide the download code. They also had the box itself with them Friday night. Looks really nice!

It hasn't actually shipped yet though.  The email said that they needed to go ahead and charge the CC so the authorization wouldn't expire and that you would receive a shipping confirmation BUT that it wouldn't ship until they have the vinyl from overseas.  They said hopefully by the end of the month.

well son of o bitch.  i didn't even notice the download email...haha.  downloading now.  i saw the first email completely missing the one underneath it.

• 2 weeks later...