Most of my friendships are long distance, so I've learned how to hunt down flight deals very early on! 

Your comment on my instagram was both motherly and comforting too, I accept it. 

Also, I give you major props for being a flight attendant. Too much uncertainty stresses me out!  

I could imagine. Man... we should meet up sometime. I can come to Florida someday...

Daww. I am glad. I suck with words, but since you don't like being hugged I will do my best.

Haha thanks. I have my bags packed, hair and makeup on, and just chillin in the unmentionables so I can quickly put on the costume if need be. It is kind of fun minus the fact that I need to go grocery shopping... I just want to go to taco bell but I am so nervous I will get called.  :mellow:

Also, I give you major props for being a flight attendant. Too much uncertainty stresses me out!  

Being on call for my job can be so intense. There is this trip that I am pretty sure that I am going to get but they are waiting till the last minute to call me. It is so annoying.

You're a flight attendant? You probably get asked this a lot but do you deal with a lot of assholes or are people generally cool?

You're a flight attendant? You probably get asked this a lot but do you deal with a lot of assholes or are people generally cool?

People can be assholes. The other day some dude smacked my head with the wheel of his luggage and didn't even apologize.

But the truth of it is I have this sick enjoyment from making pissed off people smile. We are a special breed. I used to say I wanted to work at the DMV... This is similar. But there is something so special about it. I have a crazily multi faceted role, and it keeps me entertained and on my toes. The best part is when you make the day of an asshole they usually end up being pretty cool. Sometimes people just hate traveling and need someone to listen to how shitty security was.

People can be assholes. The other day some dude smacked my head with the wheel of his luggage and didn't even apologize.

But the truth of it is I have this sick enjoyment from making pissed off people smile. We are a special breed. I used to say I wanted to work at the DMV... This is similar. But there is something so special about it. I have a crazily multi faceted role, and it keeps me entertained and on my toes. The best part is when you make the day of an asshole they usually end up being pretty cool. Sometimes people just hate traveling and need someone to listen to how shitty security was.

I like your style.

I'm not great at doing this, but I've definitely succeeded at this a few times.  I should try this more often.

I am watching Maniac on Netflix. I must say, being a deranged serial killer is not for me! Could you imagine a house constantly reeking of death and old blood...buh! Especially in the summertime. My house is a constant bouquet of Nag Champa, Pumpkin Marshmallow candles, and Apple Pie air freshener. Maybe having a wife turned me on to the benefits of a nice smelling house. Either way, he just scalped this bitch DAYUM

I am watching Maniac on Netflix. I must say, being a deranged serial killer is not for me! Could you imagine a house constantly reeking of death and old blood...buh! Especially in the summertime. My house is a constant bouquet of Nag Champa, Pumpkin Marshmallow candles, and Apple Pie air freshener. Maybe having a wife turned me on to the benefits of a nice smelling house. Either way, he just scalped this bitch DAYUM

I'm going to a 12 hour 35mm horror marathon next month and the headlining film is the OG 1980 Maniac and I am so stoked. It's such a grimy film. Seeing an old scratched up print is going to suit it perfectly.

Online dating: the first person I met has been my partner for almost 4 years now. She's amazing but I'm actually kinda bummed I didn't get any "crazy person" stories before I met her.

I'm going to a 12 hour 35mm horror marathon next month and the headlining film is the OG 1980 Maniac and I am so stoked. It's such a grimy film. Seeing an old scratched up print is going to suit it perfectly.

Online dating: the first person I met has been my partner for almost 4 years now. She's amazing but I'm actually kinda bummed I didn't get any "crazy person" stories before I met her.

Man! I want to go to that too! Sounds fricking sweet. I had a friend, who's dad was a lawyer, so naturally they owned a lake house. Senior year of high school we had a three day movie marathon, called it Jesuspalooza so these hot girls could stay the weekend too. Even made up fake flyers to give to their moms. Best weekend of my life.

As for the online dating game I picked up my wife through Myspace, left her a message with the pickup line: "you are so gorgeous!" Guess she didn't have high standards, I had a date the week after and we've been together every since for 8 years now, married for 5.

I could imagine. Man... we should meet up sometime. I can come to Florida someday...

Daww. I am glad. I suck with words, but since you don't like being hugged I will do my best.

Haha thanks. I have my bags packed, hair and makeup on, and just chillin in the unmentionables so I can quickly put on the costume if need be. It is kind of fun minus the fact that I need to go grocery shopping... I just want to go to taco bell but I am so nervous I will get called.  :mellow:

We definitely need to meet up sometime!

I happen to love hugs and high fives, I'm just weird about any other touching :P

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic