I had never heard of this vaporwave bullshit until today but it has /mu/ written all over it.

You would not be wrong. That's where most of the early vaporwave makers got their publicity. It really started back when Daniel Lopatin did that Eccojams mixtape as Chuck Persons, but /mu/ found it and beat the horse way past death.

I'm honestly surprised people are still making it.

I had never heard of this vaporwave bullshit until today but it has /mu/ written all over it.

/mu/ pretty much made it happen, I just remember when Floral Shoppe first came out and people were shitting themselves. Most boring, and unoriginal album I could ever imagine.

"I'll just take someone else's music and do some shitty editing and call it my own"

edit: changed "genre" to "album, because I shouldn't judge an entire genre based on that one album. Most vaporwave is still garbage of the same formula though.

There's very, very little good vaporwave.

I will admit, I actually liked Eco Virtual's first album a lot when it first came out, and still listen to it occasionally. I dunno, I feel like the songs actually have structure to them, instead of just looping a pitched-down R&B sample over and over for two minutes, which is what like 95% of vaporwave is. I actually still haven't figured out whether or not the music is sampled, and if it is, I can't figure out where they got the originals from. So, they either made everything from scratch, or dug pretty deep in the internet crates to find stuff to sample.

http://ecovirtual.bandcamp.com/album/atmospheres-1

That disgusting KFC sandwich with two fried chickens as the bun:

07-KFC-s-Double-Down-1.jpg

We made it with 1 chicken breast filleted in half longways (no breading).  Then it was basically a BLT in between the chicken. Plus onions.

Damn, your way actually sounds really good and way healthier. I'd try the KFC one but afraid my heart would seize.

Dammit. So I work outside on Thursdays. I texted my boss last night about the rain forecast for today and said let's do Saturday instead. It's not raining yet and I bet it won't until 4:30 when I usually finish my day.

In a nutshell: probably just gave up my Saturday off for nothing because of a "90%" chance of rain.

Dammit. So I work outside on Thursdays. I texted my boss last night about the rain forecast for today and said let's do Saturday instead. It's not raining yet and I bet it won't until 4:30 when I usually finish my day.

In a nutshell: probably just gave up my Saturday off for nothing because of a "90%" chance of rain.

Aw no way.  That's not cool!  :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic