I wish I was one of those people that didn't need like...any sort of thanks or credit for doing things. I just spent my morning doing three loads of laundry, all the dishes, straightened up the kitchen/living room, wiped down counters etc.  and my mom didn't seem to care at all, nor did she say thank you. 

I know she does these things mostly and "being a mother is a thankless job yada yada yada" but I think it was a really nice gesture and I felt good doing it and I still feel good that it's done...but I'm bummed out that she didn't appreciate it as much as I thought she would.

I wish I was one of those people that didn't need like...any sort of thanks or credit for doing things. I just spent my morning doing three loads of laundry, all the dishes, straightened up the kitchen/living room, wiped down counters etc.  and my mom didn't seem to care at all, nor did she say thank you. 

I know she does these things mostly and "being a mother is a thankless job yada yada yada" but I think it was a really nice gesture and I felt good doing it and I still feel good that it's done...but I'm bummed out that she didn't appreciate it as much as I thought she would.

:(    She probly appreciates it & maybe is having an off day?

Buddy:

What are you doin

Shane:

Just got in the door

Buddy:

To home? Kewl. Figure out something for us to do :)

Shane:

Like?

Buddy:

Idunno man lol 

Shane:

You're a terrible plan maker lol

Buddy:

Because I have no ideas 

Shane:

Let's go

We're playing shuffleboard downtown

Buddy:

Gangster

Shane:

http://www.delawareriverwaterfront.com/places/spruce-street-harbor-park

Let's go there and chill

Buddy:

I just told Webb I didn't wanna go downtown. He's heading there later

Shane:

Well then what do you want to do

tumblr_inline_mq3mrk9O7W1qz4rgp.gif

I don't have the patience for this crap anymore.  He whines and complains about being bored but doesn't go when actual things are suggested.

I wouldn't mind playing some shuffleboard either.

I've never played but I know they have that amongst other games and hammocks to chill in and a bar and other crap, also the waterfront is very pretty, despite the dirty Delaware River, but we can make jokes about bodies floating down it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic