It feels weird that I'm gonna listen to all the stuff I listen to now 10 years later and get taken back to when I was constantly pining after someone.

Yuuuuuuuuuuup

If 10+ years ago you told me that Brand New was going to get consistently better and Taking Back Sunday would never put out another album worth a damn I would not have believed you. Oh shit, I'm going to put on some Thursday next.

If 10 years ago you would have told me I would still beivinf in oklahoma I would have done somethkng different with my life. Haha. Don't play the 10 yr back in time game because I love in oklahoma.

Yeah, as soon as I start thinking about MYSELF 10 years ago it's just like "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK"

Yuuuuuuuuuuup

If 10+ years ago you told me that Brand New was going to get consistently better and Taking Back Sunday would never put out another album worth a damn I would not have believed you. Oh shit, I'm going to put on some Thursday next.

PREACH! I wish I had Waiting on vinyl. That album is bonkersssss

PREACH! I wish I had Waiting on vinyl. That album is bonkersssss

I need Waiting and War All the Time. I have Full Collapse though and that's the most important.

The For the Workforce Drowning video was partially filmed at the venue in my hometown. My mom didn't let me go to that show. It was them and Poison the Well.

I need Waiting and War All the Time. I have Full Collapse though and that's the most important.

The For the Workforce Drowning video was partially filmed at the venue in my hometown. My mom didn't let me go to that show. It was them and Poison the Well.

Yeah, I'd like to snag both of those. I'm more partial to Waiting that War All the Time though. That's where they started to lose me.

Oh shit, I forgot about Five Stories Falling. Jet Black New Year is a fucking jam.

I never fucking saw them.  I was going to when they were on their whole farewell tour but my brother was dragging his heels and never got our tickets.  Still pissed about that.  I've loved them for a long time and never got a chance to see them.

I was lucky enough to see them twice. Once with Mewithoutyou and once with Circle Takes the Square.

Was going to go see them with Dillinger Escape Plan but my girlfriend at the time wanted me to go to some family thing. I thought "Oh well, that venue always has a barrier anyways..." so of course the next day I see some on Facebook say "Oh my god, they didn't have the barrier up last night!"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic