Sorry Logan, I haven't dated in almost 20 years.

I would think that if he is not used to the long distance thing it might only be the lack of experience.

I brought it up, so we'll see what he says. I don't think its an unreasonable request.

Why do I own records?

Why must I own them all?

Story of my life.

P.S. Since it's slow on weekends here: leaving my link for when people click through http://bit.ly/1y65t6W vote!!

Hey genuine question that belongs in Man Advice thread but if I post it there someone will yell at me for having elementary school problems:

Obviously there's this dude boy in my life that I care about a lot. He just moved back home and has been settling back with friends and stuff, he still manages to shoot me a text or two every day to check in but I'm kinda a stickler for communication, like that's my THING.

I'd like to think Im chill and understanding, but do you think it's too much to ask if he like just schedules sometime at least once a week to just like call or Skype me? We're not dating or anything so I don't want to be like PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND TELL ME IM PRETTY 24/7. But at the same time, I'd like to still have some sort of solid communication and not just scattered, short conversations.

I'm also really used to handling kind distance friendships and I don't think he is, so maybe it is something I need to talk to him about?

Is he in Klutztown?

Life would be so much easier if he was even in the same state.

He's in Maine.

I'll see him at the end of February though because he's touring in Philly.

Ah. I'd throw the idea out there of skyping one time. Maybe once you guys Skype then he'll have the idea to do so more often. I wouldn't push the envelope too much. Just make an impression, make it fun and he'll want to do so more often

Ah. I'd throw the idea out there of skyping one time. Maybe once you guys Skype then he'll have the idea to do so more often. I wouldn't push the envelope too much. Just make an impression, make it fun and he'll want to do so more often

We've skyped before and usually used to call each other multiple times a week, but now that he's moved home he's just really busy. So I think as long as Im like "hey, we should schedule time to actually talk once and awhile" it should be okay.

And yeah I need to ask for the address. So strange. I don't think he booked the show so he's just as lost.

Back to the collecting prints discussion from the other day, just dropped $700 on getting a print professional framed. It will look amazing, well worth the money, but fuck is custom framing expensive.

Also. Furnace is shot. Just got estimated.

My

Life

Is

Over.

Look for me on the FS thread

I had that scare yesterday morning. Woke up to a freezing house and a furnace that would not turn on. It turns out the batteries in my thermostat died, so it was fine once I replaced them.

My blower went out. But I guess the pump broke and water had been leaking for years. It was too rusted to fix. And it's older than Logan by 4 years. I also got a new ac unit. That thing was 27 years old too. Magic Chef brand lol. Wtf.

It's been Frankensteined throughout the years. And it was so inefficient that it cost a fortune to run.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic