Today is my last day at a job I've held for almost four years.

I start college for the first time ever on the 8th.

im freaking out, man.

Good luck!

So guys Candace has to start applying for a permanent job out of SC, and I'm freaking out a little. I would have to wait until she gets a new position to know where we would be living, which doesn't give me a lot of time to find a few job or transfer. Ugh....

As someone who wants to leave where I live, I would be excited... but I can see one being apprehensive. My buddy's girlfriend got a job in Omaha, and moved there last week. He's leaving next weekend, and as much as he says he is excited, I can tell he is freaking out a bit and really unsure about the whole thing. New experiences are awesome though. Just tell her not to move somewhere shitty, like Ohio.

Food and beer festival on the friday, Slamdunk festival http://slamdunkmusic.com/lineup/on the saturday, last game of the football season on the sunday and seeing a comedian on the Monday.

I'm going to be pooped.

Yourself?

Oooooooo, that sounds like a killer lineup of food & fun.

I'm proooooooobly hanging with this awesome lady I met for the entire 4 day vaca. Pretty stoked

I want a 4 day weekend. I guess a 3 day will due, but 4 would be better. I plan on being drunk all weekend, since we're celebrating my buddy's last weekend in town.

As someone who wants to leave where I live, I would be excited... but I can see one being apprehensive. My buddy's girlfriend got a job in Omaha, and moved there last week. He's leaving next weekend, and as much as he says he is excited, I can tell he is freaking out a bit and really unsure about the whole thing. New experiences are awesome though. Just tell her not to move somewhere shitty, like Ohio.

Haha yeah that would be the worst.

what states is she applying to?

She hasn't started yet. I'm cool with most places, it's just not having a job that bothers me most.

Morning VC

So guys Candace has to start applying for a permanent job out of SC, and I'm freaking out a little. I would have to wait until she gets a new position to know where we would be living, which doesn't give me a lot of time to find a few job or transfer. Ugh....

has to start?  why?

You should stay on the east coast.  You guys/gals get better shows, and there is a bad drought out west

On a different note, two more days and I'm camping for the weekend, by the biggest lake in the state.  Party

Ahh that's alright then.

A night by a lake would leave me completley eaten alive.

It's a bachelor party/lazy weekend.  Nothing but guys.  Probably around 20 of us.  Lots of canoes and kayaks, lots of bitching (i'd imagine), lots of hiking, lots of sun,  and a buddy is bringing two kegs of Bell's beer for the guys.  I'm fully stocked on MJ, so I'm ready.   

It might be funny watching two kegs of beer travel 30 min across water in a john boat.  Maybe

GUYS I WAS TRYNA PLAY DESTINY AND IT KEPT BLOWING MY POCKET UP. PLUS IT WAS GONNA GET SUPER UGLY SUPER FAST.

You can turn notifications off for individual posts. I was even holding back. Dude who said "Guys want respectable girls and no one can respect someone who listens to Niki Minaj" deserved to have several new assholes ripped. Like her or hate her that's a fucking disgustingly misogynistic thing to say and I was "hulk smash" levels of angry.

This is terrifying and exciting. Good luck and congratulations!

It's a bachelor party/lazy weekend. Nothing but guys. Probably around 20 of us. Lots of canoes and kayaks, lots of bitching (i'd imagine), lots of hiking, lots of sun, and a buddy is bringing two kegs of Bell's beer for the guys. I'm fully stocked on MJ, so I'm ready.

It might be funny watching two kegs of beer travel 30 min across water in a john boat. Maybe

Aside from the booze and weed this sounds like literal hell to me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic