One of my Favorite artist put out a live album not long on vinyl, and it seems that a bunch of the people who purchased it in Europe found that their copies had the A side pressed correctly, but when they flipped to the B, it was a Loreena Mckennitt album instead... Now I want one of those f'd up ones to go in my collection...

I've always wanted The Bob Dylan "Blood On The Tracks" with the Fleetwoods greatest hits on one side, they sell for about $1500 though

This fucking girl I have to work with on Saturdays is on her cell phone the entire shift every time. It's not even 8am, and she is already on the phone yelling and cussing people out. It's fucking annoying.

We had to make people put their phones in a drawer and the Mgr would carry the key to keep people from staying on their phones all day at Hot Topic... Some people stay glued to those damn things 24/7, and act like the entire world wants to hear what they are saying!

Good morning everyone! It's finally seasonal here temperature wise being 29 this morning... Now this is more like it!

Quite cold here this morning, and it was flurrying again on my drive into work. There was some snow accumulation last night on the grass, but it was gone this morning.

We had to make people put their phones in a drawer and the Mgr would carry the key to keep people from staying on their phones all day at Hot Topic... Some people stay glued to those damn things 24/7, and act like the entire world wants to hear what they are saying!

No manager's in on Saturday, just the two of us. I know my manager knows, because people have complained, but they don't give a shit about it right now. I'll probably just refuse to work Saturdays anymore.

I feel like most of your coworkers should be fired by the sounds of it, sorry T3

Yeah, but they are getting rid of what we support soon, so they don't care. They'd rather keep worthless people around that train someone new on something that will be gone in a few months/a year.

At least Saturdays are usually semi slow, so I have in my headphones now and can only barely hear the yelling.

Just as long as you don't have to deal with ice all is good. Stay safe though buddy!

Thanks. The city was and still is out salting the streets like crazy. What a waste, since it is going to be 50 again Monday. They'll run out of salt before we actually need it, and then say they can't afford more... just like every year. Stupid.

So happy we will have a car again tomorrow! And I SWEAR guys, I WILL NOT be getting behind the wheel, just enjoying my new chauffeur driven rides everywhere ;)

Nice! You should always sit in the backseat, to enjoy the full effect of the chauffeur. I'm sure they'd love that ;)

Nice! You should always sit in the backseat, to enjoy the full effect of the chauffeur. I'm sure they'd love that ;)

I can see myself now with headphones on while I'm supposed to be giving directions... "Wait, oh shit, we gotta go back 3 miles, sorry, I was listening to Deafheaven and wasn't looking..."

Driving Miss Jason

I CAN be just that difficult too....lol

I can see myself now with headphones on while I'm supposed to be giving directions... "Wait, oh shit, we gotta go back 3 miles, sorry, I was listening to Deafheaven and wasn't looking..."

I CAN be just that difficult too....lol

prediction is your wife kills you within a month lol

I do want one that support hi-res, and has the ability to hold more than 15 gig like my phone.

I was happy to see the player app I use on my phone supports Flac as well, but now I need a bigger Micro SD because I can only get a few albums on the 4 gig card I have now. When I was using small MP3's that was plenty of space :(

I have an iphone, so can't expand the memory at all. I do have a few albums in ALAC on it though, which is probably pointless, but oh well. It does not hold much in lossless.

I'm thinking about a FiiO X3. 8gb built in, supports up to 64gb micro sd cards and has a really nice DAC in it for hi-res files (and supports up to 24/192).

I was happy to see the player app I use on my phone supports Flac as well, but now I need a bigger Micro SD because I can only get a few albums on the 4 gig card I have now. When I was using small MP3's that was plenty of space :(

SD Cards are cheap these days. Grab the largest one that your phone can take, and I'm sure it'll be worth it for the extra space.

I have an iPhone, so can't expand the memory at all. I do have a few albums in ALAC on it though, which is probably pointless, but oh well. It does not hold much in lossless.

I'm thinking about a FiiO X3. 8gb built in, supports up to 64gb micro sd cards and has a really nice DAC in it for hi-res files (and supports up to 24/192).

That is the single problem I have with anything Apple and why I don't have an iPhone even though I love the functionality of them. That DAP looks really good review wise, and I like the physical buttons instead of something full touch screen. Great price too!

That is the single problem I have with anything Apple and why I don't have an iPhone even though I love the functionality of them. That DAP looks really good review wise, and I like the physical buttons instead of something full touch screen. Great price too!

I'm not a fan of Apple either, but it was the cheapest phone they had when I got my smartphone upgrade (before all the providers started with that monthly payment thing).

The FiiO seems to get really good reviews, so it seems like a good product for the price.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic