I'm Horribly Sick, come chat with me!

I'm sick too, was taking DayQuil shots all day and am currently laying in bed in a nyquil haze re-watching the office for the 7th time... So I'm glad some of you suggested some other things to watch on Netflix.

Has anybody watched Craigslist joe on Netflix? Something about a guy who wants to see if america still has a sense of community... so he spends a month living off of the generosity of people on Craigslist.

Sounds kind of good.

All this talk about great TV shows has me wondering, has Dave Chappelle done anything since his little meltdown? That show was unbelievably funny. Hoping he isn't done for good with comedy.

Fuck I was literally thinking about that like two hours ago while watching comedy bits on youtube hahaha

Has anybody watched Craigslist joe on Netflix? Something about a guy who wants to see if america still has a sense of community... so he spends a month living off of the generosity of people on Craigslist.

Sounds kind of good.

Actually just watched this recently.  I'd probably give it a 7.5/10, not the best or most interesting documentary to watch but there's some surprising moments throughout..  Dude literally goes all across the country and back in 30 days and lives solely off people he finds on craigslist with rideshares, couch surfing, volunteering for meals, etc

Rob Lowes character on Parks and Rec is so effing stupid. That is the only beef with that show. Andy, Ron, and Tom are awesome and all the other characters are pretty good.

this is a LITrlly terrible opinion.

fuck it's impossible to spell it how he says it without it looking stupid

I'm sick too, was taking DayQuil shots all day and am currently laying in bed in a nyquil haze re-watching the office for the 7th time... So I'm glad some of you suggested some other things to watch on Netflix.

I'm on ZZzzquil and theraflu with some sinus meds, I feel med high it's pretty awesome! The theraflu is like a snuggie for my insides, I love that shit!

I love The League! It's without a doubt my favorite show on tv! This season was fantastic! Non-stop hilarity! Welcome to the board, what kind of music/vinyl do you collect?

Yea, this season was good. It's literally one of the only shows that makes me actually laugh out loud.  

Thanks for the welcome. I've been collecting vinyl for about 12 years a wide variety of stuff mostly picking things up at my local record stores, shows, etc. I'm into lots of stuff- punk, rock, jazz, ska, etc, etc. Recently most of my records were demolished thanks to a tree that fell on my house during super storm Sandy! I found this board as I began my long search to rebuild my collection!

Yea, this season was good. It's literally one of the only shows that makes me actually laugh out loud.  

Thanks for the welcome. I've been collecting vinyl for about 12 years a wide variety of stuff mostly picking things up at my local record stores, shows, etc. I'm into lots of stuff- punk, rock, jazz, ska, etc, etc. Recently most of my records were demolished thanks to a tree that fell on my house during super storm Sandy! I found this board as I began my long search to rebuild my collection!

That sucks so hard, I'm in Albany, NY and we didn't get shit up here but the first thing I did was move my collection to a high and dry place in my closet just in case! 

Actually just watched this recently.  I'd probably give it a 7.5/10, not the best or most interesting documentary to watch but there's some surprising moments throughout..  Dude literally goes all across the country and back in 30 days and lives solely off people he finds on craigslist with rideshares, couch surfing, volunteering for meals, etc

Glad to hear he wasn't murdered! I have like 0 faith in humanity anymore but it's nice to know there are a few good souls left out there. jaded I  know :(