I'm Horribly Sick, come chat with me!

Dude, weak, I had the flu a couple of weeks back and it was the worst.  Here's a list of rad stuff currently on Netflix Instant.

- Tucker & Dale Vs Evil

- Silent House

- Dead Snow

- Candyman

- American Werewolf In London

- Equilibrium

- Black Death

- Exit Humanity

Hope you get to feeling better broseph.

sucks you're sick. flu's the worst (except for maybe a broken leg, eeeeee). my name is Stephanie and i think i'm one of exactly 5 women on this board. i have this terrible habit where i buy records instead of paying things like my cable bill and this site is the biggest enabler ever. also, i cannot back Tucker and Dale vs. Evil hard enough, so great.

I just watched Dale and Tucker, funny ass movie! I was thinking Looper next. Being sick blows, I never get sick and today I woke up at 5am went for a run came back showered and got ready for work. It was about 8:20am and I just got my first class of the day (I'm a PE teacher in an elementary school) and it was my first graders. I decided to work on routines and procedures (entrance/exiting the gym) and I'm talking to them and all the sudden my mouth starts to salivate, like the you're about to puke salivate and I'm having trouble talking and my kids thought I was messing with them and were laughing at me. I ran across the hallway to the nurse and was like I'm gonna puke please watch my class and just yooked my brains out! I threw up 3 times before I even left school. So weird that it came on so quickly. 

sucks you're sick. flu's the worst (except for maybe a broken leg, eeeeee). my name is Stephanie and i think i'm one of exactly 5 women on this board. i have this terrible habit where i buy records instead of paying things like my cable bill and this site is the biggest enabler ever. also, i cannot back Tucker and Dale vs. Evil hard enough, so great.

Agreed 100% about the enabling ability of VC! Do I really need another copy of Take This To Your Grave? Fuck no! But it's on colored vinyl! 

I'm just getting over being sick myself. It was weird. Fever, stuffy nose and tiredness, but not much else. Now the fever's gone I have a cough starting.

What kind of movie are you in the mood for? I cant recommend "Synecdoche, NY" enough. So underrated

Usually a good comedy, I just put on the Mighty Ducks, haven't seen this in a long time. So I'm doing the split screen chat on VC while MD plays on the other side haha

Agreed 100% about the enabling ability of VC! Do I really need another copy of Take This To Your Grave? Fuck no! But it's on colored vinyl! 

shit dude and that mixed color came out looking niiiiiice haha

glad you're already in the know about Tucker and Dale! also, now you've shown weakness in front of the children. it's all over.

Hi TJ, I'm Rob. Currently re-watching chuck season 2 and trying to avoid starting my dissertation at all costs, even though the first quarter has to be handed in next Friday, shit. I've gotten another copy of the new converge album today, and am currently negotiating a deal with violenceviolence for another converge record (yep, I'm a big fan).

Get well soon!

shit dude and that mixed color came out looking niiiiiice haha

glad you're already in the know about Tucker and Dale! also, now you've shown weakness in front of the children. it's all over.

HAHAHA well it was only my 1st graders, I can still give a look and get them to cry, if it was my 4th graders, it would be all over for me! They'd eat me alive! And yes that mixed came out very nice! I'm really looking forward to FUCT in the next few weeks! So many good presses/represses coming this year. What are you looking forward to?

If you haven't watched them, Workaholics and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia are both on Netflix instant. They're probably my two favorite TV shows behind The Office and Parks and Recreation (which are also on Netflix). Idk if you've watched them, but if you haven't, I'd definitely recommend those shows

Workaholics yes! Not watched P&R though.

Also, Community. Funniest TV series of all time. OF ALL TIME.

If you haven't watched them, Workaholics and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia are both on Netflix instant. They're probably my two favorite TV shows behind The Office and Parks and Recreation (which are also on Netflix). Idk if you've watched them, but if you haven't, I'd definitely recommend those shows

Love Workaholics! Looking forward to the new season this month! Sunny lost me about two seasons ago, however, the last episode of this season was really funny! I was thinking about checking out the Office, I've seen a few episodes but never got into it. I know, I know

Hi TJ, I'm Rob. Currently re-watching chuck season 2 and trying to avoid starting my dissertation at all costs, even though the first quarter has to be handed in next Friday, shit. I've gotten another copy of the new converge album today, and am currently negotiating a deal with violenceviolence for another converge record (yep, I'm a big fan).

Get well soon!

I've never seen Chuck, heard good things but I've never seen it. I've seen a few Converge variants, Axe to Fall variants are fuckin sweet looking! I would buy that record just for the aesthetics!

Sorry you're sick! I'm also a big workaholics fan! Also It's Always Sunny and the League.  And not comedies but  American Horror Story, Breaking Bad, and Shameless are good ones to watch when you're sick.  I work at a hospital and everyone has the flu right now! Also, my name is Jess and I am also a female. Though I only recently rejoined this board. Feel better.

The first couple seasons of the Office are good and worth watching but has fallen off horribly the last couple. Parks and Rec is a better show anyways.

And if we are recommending shows that everyone on here almost certainly knows about but just in case there is a small chance they don't, watch "the League" and everything on AMC is fantastic (Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Hell on Wheels, Comic Book Men)

Sorry you're sick! I'm also a big workaholics fan! Also It's Always Sunny and the League.  And not comedies but  American Horror Story, Breaking Bad, and Shameless are good ones to watch when you're sick.  I work at a hospital and everyone has the flu right now! Also, my name is Jess and I am also a female. Though I only recently rejoined this board. Feel better.

I love The League! It's without a doubt my favorite show on tv! This season was fantastic! Non-stop hilarity! Welcome to the board, what kind of music/vinyl do you collect?

Parks and Rec is soooo good. In the first season it's trying to be a Office type show, but after that I think they found the right groove for it.

I hear a lot of good things about P.A.R. I'll have to check it out soon. I use to watch Community during the first season then just never picked up again but it left me with a huge crush on Alison Brie hahaha

HAHAHA well it was only my 1st graders, I can still give a look and get them to cry, if it was my 4th graders, it would be all over for me! They'd eat me alive! And yes that mixed came out very nice! I'm really looking forward to FUCT in the next few weeks! So many good presses/represses coming this year. What are you looking forward to?

oh okay false alarm then hahaha. i think i've told you this before but you're a saint for teaching. and yeah i'll be spending money i don't have to grab that FUCT repress. already have Ra Ra Riot's new one pre-ordered, and i'm really looking forward to whatever A Great Big Pile Of Leaves does for their new one. "have you seen my prefrontal cortex?" turned out so well both musically and aesthetically, tough to top on all counts.

edit: i'm behind on my parks watching but i also back that one wholeheartedly. seasons 2 and 3 are just ridiculously funny.