I'm Horribly Sick, come chat with me!

Dude, weak, I had the flu a couple of weeks back and it was the worst.  Here's a list of rad stuff currently on Netflix Instant.

- Tucker & Dale Vs Evil

- Silent House

- Dead Snow

- Candyman

- American Werewolf In London

- Equilibrium

- Black Death

- Exit Humanity

Hope you get to feeling better broseph.

This man knows what's up.  He's got amazing taste in movies.

But I'm Adam and I'm currently pretty sick as well.  I've had an annoying cough for about a week now.  Gonna finally go to the doctors on Friday.

This man knows what's up.  He's got amazing taste in movies.

But I'm Adam and I'm currently pretty sick as well.  I've had an annoying cough for about a week now.  Gonna finally go to the doctors on Friday.

The cough is the worst! I have a slight cough but nothing major hoping it doesn't develop into anything worse over night. Have you tried Robitussin? 

That sucks so hard, I'm in Albany, NY and we didn't get shit up here but the first thing I did was move my collection to a high and dry place in my closet just in case! 

It was super bizarre. I'm on the second floor of a house. But a huge tree was basically uprooted and split the room in half right on top of my shelving where I keep all my vinyl. We didn't get any flooding, either. I've been in Asbury Park, NJ a few times within the past two weeks, and seems like there is a lot of water damage. All in all, I'm just pretty glad that I wasn't in my room at the time.

While were on the topic of movies, since Xmas just passed a family tradition of mine is for us to watch National Lampoon's every year. My family and I quote it basically the entire time we're together at Christmas. This year I dressed up like Eddie and went out on our front lawn while they were opening gifts to mess with them a little bit. I'm friends with some of you on Facebook and Instragram so you may have seen the pic but I figured I'll with everyone hahahaha ">http://903m7m.jpg

Not so much on vinyl, but I'm really looking forward to A Day to Remember, Relient K and Paramore's albums this year

I wanna like ADTR but I can't seem to get into them. I like RK and I can tolerate Paramore. I'm really looking forward to Silverstein's new one and of course Jimmy Eat World, other than that I don't know of anything else coming out that I'm looking forward to. 

While were on the topic of movies, since Xmas just passed a family tradition of mine is for us to watch National Lampoon's every year. My family and I quote it basically the entire time we're together at Christmas. This year I dressed up like Eddie and went out on our front lawn while they were opening gifts to mess with them a little bit. I'm friends with some of you on Facebook and Instragram so you may have seen the pic but I figured I'll with everyone hahahaha ">http://903m7m.jpg

this is great! we all sat down and watched christmas vacation as a family this year, twas awesome