WTB: Saves The Day

szimm98

Can't find my old thread but I only need a few more things to make my collection that much closer to complete.

At Your Funeral 7"

Stay What You Are | Yellow-ish/Orange-ish Interpunk Exclusive/200

Rebirth Of Hardcore: 1999 | Black, Grey Swirl, Gold

Sefler | 13 Hours Of Everything | Black

Obviously I'd be EXTREMELY interested in working something out for Im Sorry, Im Leaving/Red or Under The Boards/Starburst but I know those are gonna be tough to come by. And of coarse any Tests.

• 3 weeks later...

That clear black splatter variant looks awesome.  

stay-what-you-are-200.jpg

szimm98, you'll find that Saves the Day collectors are pretty protective of their collections and rarely let a record go, myself included.  Good luck though, I really hope you get ahold of all the pieces you need. 

Thanks for the heads up and I actually already ordered it. Yeah, I'm lucky enough to have almost everything. For whatever reason I never got around to getting the SWYA interpunk color when it came out but it will pop up sooner or later.

I ordered my from Interpunk, but It's the blue variant. Guess they ran out of the yellow way before my order.

I got mine on ebay for $28.

Yeah I just missed out on one on eBay recently, was pissed I forgot when it was ending so I would definitely sell/trade me yours if I was you haha.

I ordered my from Interpunk, but It's the blue variant. Guess they ran out of the yellow way before my order.

Yeah I saw they had them in stock and emailed them trying to verify which color they had with no response. I figured it wasent the yellow.

Yeah I just missed out on one on eBay recently, was pissed I forgot when it was ending so I would definitely sell/trade me yours if I was you haha.

Yeah I saw they had them in stock and emailed them trying to verify which color they had with no response. I figured it wasent the yellow.

I'm pretty sure my order kept getting delayed, and I could never understand why. I guess it was because they ran out of the yellow. Would have been nice to get a heads up, but as one of my favorite records, I'll take whatever color I can get lol!

Super lucky to have In Reverie dude! I search it on ebay like every week! But it always gets past my cap hahaha. My verison of Deja

Yeah, I was lucky enough to grab that on eBay one  odd time for around $35, which is far less then it normally goes for.

Yeah more recently it has been in the 50/70 range. But I may buckle. Everyone knows Deja will be pressed this year, but In Reverie could never been pressed again. Last Chris said about it was they were trying to get a repress with bonus tracks, but that was YEARS ago.