PO State Lines Hoffman Manor /50

lol received this finally, and the cover is just bent up worse than any record I've ever received.  I'm not sure if I should email them about potentially trying to get a replacement cover for the record, if they'd even be willing to help me out on that.  The record is fine, and I'm extremely happy with it... I just am pretty bummed about the bent up cover.

If this enough for you guys to think warrants a replacement sleeve?

http://i44.tinypic.com/5x3fk7.jpg

I've got a few that came in like that, like the new Lemuria, I usually just get over it as long as the vinyl is fine. I know I probably don't speak for many people here though, and most would say that if you are displeased then at least shoot them an email and see what happens.

I got mine yesterday and looks to be in great shape thankfully. But yeah, a cardboard square would have been nice, as well as storing the record outside of the jacket. An insert would have been nice too. And what the hell happened to the screen printed posters? Kinda disappointed about that not happening. But the sand vinyl does look very pretty, so I'm happy.

Also, no clue why we seem to have gotten tracking info that didn't even work. Did anyone's tracking update?