Mean Jeans / Big Eyes split 7" up now at Dirtnap

hickey

First 200 on red vinyl!

http://www.greennoiserecords.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=27988

NEW. DIRTNAP RECORDS. Fresh off a joint West Coast tour, 2 of our favorite bands proceed to team up for a split 7". We probably should have put this out BEFORE the tour, but whatever. 1 new original song from each band, plus they cover each cover a song from the other as well. We're psyched to finally be releasing something from Big Eyes, and we've released many things from Mean Jeans, with more on the way in 2013! If I know both of these bands, look for much touring in the near future! All copies come with download coupon.

EDIT: Red vinyl gone. Black vinyl here:

http://www.greennoiserecords.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=27988&osCsid=c410a184da7b0cd8dc73ea4e58076065

I ordered the Low Culture record a day before this went up. I was kinda bummed, but I know I'll nab this sooner or later. Big Eyes is one of (Shit, maybe even just the) the best bands around right now and Mean Jeans ain't too shabby either.

really digging this. 

i played some songs off each of their bandcamp page and my girls were digging the shit out of it too.

what are some other bands similar to these guys for me to check out?  i wan't to be able to play this in my car for my girls.  metal just doesn't go over well with 2 year olds.

really digging this. 

i played some songs off each of their bandcamp page and my girls were digging the shit out of it too.

what are some other bands similar to these guys for me to check out?  i wan't to be able to play this in my car for my girls.  metal just doesn't go over well with 2 year olds.

ramones, the donnas, squirtgun...

kids really seem to love the aquabats, too.