Why Jersey Loves Casey's Warning Point

BOOM.

PS - Blanchard wins. I can no longer bring this up without threads being shut down.

In all honesty, this just reminded me of the episode of the Office, where Dwight ran to Toby to file complaints on everything Jim ever did to him. I jokingly respond to all of Blanchard's posts with "Shut up, Blanchard. No one cares what you think." 

Didn't realize that made everyone so butthurt. I'll cool my jets. Jesus.

Just call me stink muff, and I'll be banned in a week.

I have good interactions with everyone on here. I didn't think poking fun would cause such a ruckus. Everyone calm down, and I'll just lie by the wayside and let Blanchard sell his records and masturbate to Thrice.

fin. (That's supposed to say "fin", and not a disgruntled "Fine.")

Casey, I feel like you are one of those guys that wants to say "let's let this go" but will keep posting to get the last word and not take your own advice.

Mike, for some reason when you make a post with a youtube video it doesn't embed, then when you edit it it embeds. Not sure why but works everytime for me. I just hit edit and then do nothing.

Casey, I feel like you are one of those guys that wants to say "let's let this go" but will keep posting to get the last word and not take your own advice.

Mike, for some reason when you make a post with a youtube video it doesn't embed, then when you edit it it embeds. Not sure why but works everytime for me. I just hit edit and then do nothing.

Exactly what happened ha. Glad I'm not the only one.