God Is An Astronaut - All Is Violent, All Is Bright Repress

Oh shit...I totally forgot that they were celebrating that today. I don't see why MLK day would involve people not working but whatever. Thanks for the heads up. I would have been sitting here wondering where the hell the mail was all day.

this is the first i've heard this record since it was remastered. i liked the older version a lot more than this remaster. still it's nice to own it, finally.

It is a bit more refined, I prefer it that way for their type of music.

I put up six copies of GIAA's S/T 2xLP this morning (five left now): http://eclipsicalrecords.storenvy.com/

Hope everyone's enjoying their records!!

Got my order today with Alcest's second album. It was out for delivery yesterday, but the usps person decided to make me wait another day for some reason. Just a point of criticism, Eclipsical, you might want to ship all records outside of the jackets and outside of the gatefold in the future. Somehow both albums manged some pretty gnarly split seems for just traveling up the coast. Glad to have both of these though, and I hope I get the funds to make another purchase soon.

Everything Jeremy @ Eclipsical has ever shipped me has been bullet proof and LP outside jacket in the the poly (never bought anything that came 'sealed').  And always ships fast/ tracking. TOPS in my book; stinks for deletedunknown, sorry mang. Been there a three times myself with those seam splits with the album in the jacket....two from the labels  :angry: , one from discogs, who was mortified and offered to take back or discount.

Everything Jeremy @ Eclipsical has ever shipped me has been bullet proof and LP outside jacket in the the poly (never bought anything that came 'sealed').  And always ships fast/ tracking. TOPS in my book; stinks for deletedunknown, sorry mang. Been there a three times myself with those seam splits with the album in the jacket....two from the labels  :angry: , one from discogs, who was mortified and offered to take back or discount.

I can vouch for Jeremy as well.  We've traded a few times and he packs records with the utmost care.  With my own distro records, I've always wondered whether to remove the shrink wrap on other label's records before shipping.  Usually I just leave them, so that was an unfortunate incident where the Alcest records had seam splits.  Sucks when labels opt for shrink vs poly bags.  But, I understand if it's a larger label that does a lot of retail business.  Regardless, Eclipsical does a fantastic job with their distro.  

I'm not blaming him at all. I just assumed that since the Alcest record was out in between the gatefold, he was taking them out anyway to avoid seam split. Might as well place it outside the jacket altogether and avoid the surprising damage if you're going to the trouble. Seriously, I have no idea how hard usps had to be on the package to split the spine of the Alcest jacket like that. Everything else with Eclipsical is ace from my experience, though.

Damn, my GIAA arrived with a seam split as well, bout an inch on top. I guess this is my fault because i didn't request it be sent outside of the cover, but if a LP isn't sealed i normally try to take the LP out for shipment.

What the hell.  Split the whole jacket?  Brutal.  I'll be taking them all out of the jacket from now on I suppose.  I've never gotten a record ever that has split the jacket. Inner sleeves plenty, but never the frickin jacket... I sent you a PM about the jacket planetakis.

Damn, my GIAA arrived with a seam split as well, bout an inch on top. I guess this is my fault because i didn't request it be sent outside of the cover, but if a LP isn't sealed i normally try to take the LP out for shipment.

Same thing happened with mine as well. But, the record was immaculate and that's what matters more than anything to me!

• 2 weeks later...

Jeremy -

Did you get my payment for s/t last week? Normally you send out tracking so I just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the shuffle since we did the purchase on here & not thru your store.

No rush, either way though!

Jeremy -

Did you get my payment for s/t last week? Normally you send out tracking so I just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the shuffle since we did the purchase on here & not thru your store.

No rush, either way though!

Just PMed you the tracking number, says it was delivered today!