Boris: "Präparat", "The Thing Which Solomon Overlooked - Chronicle", "Vein"

jared

• 2 weeks later...

Saw them in Seattle last night and picked up a copy if praparat. Seeing them again tonight and will see if they have any more. $40 though...

So bummed that I can't make it up. The friend I was going to drive up with got a new job and couldn't get work off.

So bummed that I can't make it up. The friend I was going to drive up with got a new job and couldn't get work off.

I'm in the same boat.  I started a new job about a month ago and didn't think it would look good taking 2 nights off so soon.

Really bummed about missing the Flood set, doesn't help that I work a block away from the venue.

Come hang with me man

Fuck, I probably would have gone up there too but I have just been sitting here smoking my sorrows away (haha, kidding. I'm hooked on the X-Files) and didn't see your post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Saw them last night...great show. Nice combo of heavy drone, semi-pop hooks, a few moments of Vein-style crusty punk. They had copies of Praparat for sale, both pressings of Noise, lots of CDs, and the new Taiga pressing/slipcase box of the Solomon extra lp.

Do you remember what the prices looked like?

Do you remember what the prices looked like?

$ !

Praparat I wanna say $45. Daymare Noise $60. Solomon lp with gorgeous slipcase - yellow vinyl, $35. Heavy Rocks cd (orig. Daymare), $40. Flood live cd $15. Archive 1 & 2 cds, $60 each ( ! ). Oh, and Noise slipmat, $6. + a bunch of shirts...

$ !

Praparat I wanna say $45. Daymare Noise $60. Solomon lp with gorgeous slipcase - yellow vinyl, $35. Heavy Rocks cd (orig. Daymare), $40. Flood live cd $15. Archive 1 & 2 cds, $60 each ( ! ). Oh, and Noise slipmat, $6. + a bunch of shirts...

Awesome, thanks for the info!  I figured Praparat and Daymare Noise were going to be spendy.

I was really salty that they ran out of the Solomon LP in Milwaukee. I got Praparat for $45 instead. It's the RSD Japan repress.

Really hope that isn't the case.