Boris: "Präparat", "The Thing Which Solomon Overlooked - Chronicle", "Vein"

jared

Well looks like this band is at it again.

Präparat is vinyl only and goes on sale March 6th.

The Thing Which Solomon Overlooked - Chronicle is a box set of the three lp's that were originally put out by Kult Of Nihilow and Conspiracy and that goes on sale March 20th

I have no idea what the Vein release will be, but that will be released on April 10th

I never quite understood what made me buy their records except for the Altar collaboration. Fact is that I bought a few and that put me on the game of supporting every new release. Now when I get back to their records and put them on rotation, it's not that I really needed them in my collection. 

If it's coming out on Daymare, expect something really expensive, since it will be manufactured and shipped form Japan. And yes, if we're talking about Solomon and Vein reissued/compiled, it's superior music than their latest releases.

I actually really liked Attention Please for some reason. To me it was really......R&B? I don't know but I thought it was cool. Heavy Rocks was alright, but not nearly as good as the original.

I didn't even think about the whole import-from-Japan thing. Shit. I should get a job before thinking about these...

looks like praparat is going to be a 'drone' record; ie. lower-case 'boris'.

Segment of the google translation of the Praparat release on diskunion:

Lowercase name of a long time to be the first time in seven years since the announcement "dronevil-final-", decorate the early 2013, the release of three consecutive Guaranteed!

Hope that Vein release will be a 2LP of both initial Vein releases. That'd be very cool. Inoxia Records should have Praparat. Sometimes they work with Conspiracy Records when Inoxia does boris records.

Bookmark these:

http://www.inoxia-rec.com/e/index.html

http://www.daymarerecordings.com/top.htm

conspiracyrecords.com/

for those that can read japanese and have a japanese postal address, you can preorder it now:

http://diskunion.net/punk/ct/detail/PNK1301-084

however, diskunion doesn't ship outside of Japan, so we have to wait till Inoxia gets them.