Workaholics

Watched this last night, and while I laughed a few times, I almost felt bad about it. I'm just a little worried that this show is on the decline, even more worried that it will be rapid.

But yeah- Dj ango is just a great joke.

Watched this last night, and while I laughed a few times, I almost felt bad about it. I'm just a little worried that this show is on the decline, even more worried that it will be rapid.

But yeah- Dj ango is just a great joke.

No way! I watched it again, twice yesterday. The opening was incredible. I laughed all the way through it. Sure it gets weird sometimes, but it's supposed to. After their third season, they were renewed for two more. You can't do that unless you have some content prepared and on the table. I think these guys are full speed ahead and doing a great job at keeping their audience entertained. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think the show started to decline last season.  It's still funny and I'll keep watching it, but I thought there were only a few really good episodes last season.  The rest was just kind of there.

This new season has been fantastic so far. The one about them getting snacks was hilarious.