Workaholics

I don't really know him. I saw Raffi and got excited for a minute. I laughed at the referee thing where you threw the player the ball on the free throw line and said "hey, you seen Big Momma's House?". That was about it, though.

he's on happy endings. and raffi was on modern family last night also.

So awesome but yeah, it's not something you are gonna were 100 times to get your money out of.

Anyone watched a lot of the old clips of these dudes on youtube? Anything particularly good?

So awesome but yeah, it's not something you are gonna were 100 times to get your money out of.

Anyone watched a lot of the old clips of these dudes on youtube? Anything particularly good?

mail order comedy is pretty great.

it's kinda hit or miss but it's worth your time, esp. if you're into workaholics.

i couldn't watch the booger sequence. fewer things in this world gross me out more than boogers.

I just got around to watching this...

I can't watch that shit either, I had to close my eyes like a girl and take deep breaths. I'll start dry heaving and gagging all over the place to that shit. In high school my friends would put boogers on my car mirrors, I'd be in tears gagging and almost throwing up.

Sean posted an interview that answered that. I believe it was Ders that said "Viacom be beefing with Netflix". It'll happen eventually I am sure.

Who knows on the first one. They do 10 episodes, take a couple months off, then do 10 more episodes. Doesn't really fit with the "1 season per year" standard that most shows use. According to my PVR, this is season 3 still.

I did not get last nights episode, I came in during the middle, normally there's still some laughs though. 

It was supposed to be a rip off of American Horror Story, which is on at the same time.

Anyone else get tricked when they had commercials for new Sunny episodes. I was like it hasn't been very long since the last season ended, then I was informed that they just meant new to comedy central.