Doctor Who Discussion

I dig Capaldi bit sometimes I really need subtitles because of the way he speaks. I am glad they went with an older Doctor again. Digging the new season so far. Nothing spectacular so far but they have me really intrigued with the Promise Land bit.

Having trouble hearing too occasionally. Good to know it's not just me.

• 1 month later...

Liked where they went with the whole "promised land" reveal.

Danny is a cool character but just feel like they've botched the whole love story. They've showed almost nothing but them being akward and bickering all season, but somehow in the background they fell in love. He's no Rory..

Sorta warmed up to Capaldi as the Doc now (or maybe "accepted" is the right word?), think they need to dump Clara and start with a new companion. She's going to end up choosing to live in that Time Lord hard drive with Danny at the end of the next episode.

I think my post was definitely not spoiler free but once the episode is up, fair game if you read the thread. Spoiler tags and careful language needed for discussion of a book before a movie/episode has been released (at least, that's my philosophy).

I agree with you on this, I just didn't want to make anyone upset. :(