Doctor Who Discussion

I like David Tennant best I think, although I'm really digging the Matt Smith so far.  The show just keeps getting better and better though!

Agreed, Matt Smith is great in the role, but I think Tennant will always be my fav.  I've been meaning to watch the older episodes too, everyone seems to love the 4th Doctor.

You should if you like Sci-fi at all. Semi-cheesy re-occuring monsters/villians, time travel, smart writing. Everything you could want in a show.

I've never gotten too deep into sci-fi but these will be a great starting point.

Agreed, Matt Smith is great in the role, but I think Tennant will always be my fav.  I've been meaning to watch the older episodes too, everyone seems to love the 4th Doctor.

We've been watching Torchwood to supliment our Who fix.  Not quite as good as Dr., but I'm enjoying it as well.

I really liked Tennant but sometimes the fact that one eye is higher than the other really bugged me. I was really sad though when he when regenerated. Man that ending still gets me. I can't wait for more Dr. Who. Really digging Smith as the Doctor and curious to see how the new companion works out. Man I got to break out my KLF Doctor Who cd.

Not gonna lie, I may have teared up when Tennant regenerated.  Also at the midseason finale of the current season (don't wanna spoil it for anyone who might be behind).  

I'm really excited to see how Clara is going to end up like we saw her in Asylum Of The Daleks, should be really interesting.

Anyone else strangely in love with River Song?

riversong-pistol-496.jpg

My wife is a bit of a fan - http://instagram.com/p/RJLtdst-BE/

Your wife is the coolest person in the world.

I think Moffat is gonna mindfuck all of us, because the Clara we see in Asylum of the Daleks has no clue who the Doctor is, and they hint that Clara is some sort of Enigma that just exists. So I'm curious. Moffat is not, in any way, gonna do what we expect. :P I'm super excited.

Blink is always the episode I reccomend for people to watch.

• 1 month later...