RFC signs Modern Baseball / PO: Sports repress

I listened to this for the first time yesterday. I really like the sound, some of the lyrics though I find very cheesy, that song @chlo3y or whatever. I can't take FB and Twittier references in songs, sarcastic or not. But I like the music.

I felt that way about @chlo3 at first but the song is so good I got over it. It's definitely more speaking on how social media has ruined real life relationships than it is a narrative about using twitter haha. 

Also, there's a good amount of splatter left. This record JUST sold out other places like two weeks ago so it's not super surprising. They definitely won't be around for an extended amount of time though. 

I know it's only like $1.20 but is there any way I can apply the sub code to this once we get it? No big deal if not.

Yes it is

well we have already established that i have terrible taste soooo

Dude, you know that song is fart city compared to the rest of the album. Don't lie.

for some reason i laughed way too hard at fart city

and i didn't say there weren't extremely much better songs! "hours outside in the snow" is my jam