aaaaaaaaand there went all your sales.

aaaaaaaaand NOPE...

King Tuff  "S/T" LP, Sub Pop, Loser Edition, Red/White/Blue Splatter Vinyl - $55

Beach House  "Bloom" 2xLP, Sub Pop, Loser Edition, White Vinyl - $55

METZ  "S/T" LP + pre-order 7", Sub Pop, Loser Edition, White-ish Vinyl - $55

Let's keep talking people.  Keep this thread on top.

Then who the fuck cares what you think?

Haha, this guy is a trip. wahhh wahh wahhh, who gives a fuck what you think, wahh wahhh. Calm down crybaby. Your prices are absurd and most prices were way higher than eBay prices. But wait, I just noticed you modified your original post and changed all the prices.Trying to save face I see. Plus adding my mother to your list shows the maturity level on your part. 

Haha, this guy is a trip. wahhh wahh wahhh, who gives a fuck what you think, wahh wahhh. Calm down crybaby. Your prices are absurd and most prices were way higher than eBay prices. But wait, I just noticed you modified your original post and changed all the prices.Trying to save face I see. Plus adding my mother to your list shows the maturity level on your part. 

You so stupid babygirl.  All prices were actually below eBay prices of items that sold, so obviously you don't know shit and you are talking out of your ass.  What's that about calling out "bullshit"?  Fucking bullshitter.  So fucking stupid.  Waaah.  And please, don't fucking kid yourself.  I lowered prices to move items, not save face.  Face ain't shit on here.  And those that think it is are sad and tragic.  You are a zero, a nobody, and a nothing.  Naturally.  

You so stupid babygirl.  All prices were actually below eBay prices of items that sold, so obviously you don't know shit and you are talking out of your ass.  What's that about calling out "bullshit"?  Fucking bullshitter.  So fucking stupid.  Waaah.  And please, don't fucking kid yourself.  I lowered prices to move items, not save face.  Face ain't shit on here.  And those that think it is are sad and tragic.  You are a zero, a nobody, and a nothing.  Naturally.  

Hahahahahahahahaha, the butthurt is truly strong with this one. 

Your initial prices were all far higher than eBay but you tried to be sly and change them (I should have quoted your initial ridiculous prices). Truth is the truth 'babygirl'. I feel sorry for anyone who buys from someone as pathetic as yourself. Carry on.

Lets see, you originally had the Metz 'Loser Edition' listed at $65. Show me one that sells in that range....here they are from highest to lowest:

http://collectorsfrenzy.com/search?q=metz+loser+edition&so=p

That is only one example of the ridiculous prices you were initially asking. Cry all you want right back at me but fact is fact.