PO: Set Your Goals - Mutiny! (Repress)

Why is there no 'Story Time with ronniegwilliams' thread yet?

I can't tell if that was supposed to be sardonic or not.

Because there weren't many people booking shows here in Wichita for a long time I was lucky enough to book a lot of bands, sometimes making friends with them. I have lots and lots of stories.

Because there weren't many people booking shows here in Wichita for a long time I was lucky enough to book a lot of bands, sometimes making friends with them. I have lots and lots of stories.

No, I really love your stories. I don't have my own, so I like to live vicariously through yours. For reals.

id love to hear some. Some of my favorite life stories come from letting bands sleep over and such and it'd only a handful of occasions and never with any of my favorite bands

Someday I'll tell the story of how everyone, except the drummer, in Against Me was a prick to me because I was in a metal band, or how my old roommate and I spent hours trying to Mack on the keyboard player from Lydia when she probably just wanted to go to sleep.

Someday I'll tell the story of how everyone, except the drummer, in Against Me was a prick to me because I was in a metal band, or how my old roommate and I spent hours trying to Mack on the keyboard player from Lydia when she probably just wanted to go to sleep.

Was against me's drummer warren? Bc he's like the nicest guy ever. They used to play were I worked all the time. Helped me with my tempeh taco recipe.

I noticed that. Further making me want to get rid of it but I kinda paid more than I should for it. Someone wrote /200 on the label b side too

The black/blue from eulogy really sounds amazing tho.

I had both half grey half clear splatter and black/blue but sold the splatter one a couple months ago, kinda regret it now but the black/blue

one does sound amazing.

I had both half grey half clear splatter and black/blue but sold the splatter one a couple months ago, kinda regret it now but the black/blue

one does sound amazing.

Damn I bet you got some good money for it tho. It's the only variant I've ever looked for for any band.

Interested to see if its going to be a new color

you're gonna have to share that recipe. Do you make your own tempeh or do you buy it somewhere?

we (cafe11) didn't, for a while we bought fresh from this Asian lady at the local food market that made it spicy for us but eventually we got cited for it for not buying approved stuff so we switched to store bought. Ill dig up that recipe for you tho.

should i order it or is it the order from src? sorry, I'm a little slow haha :P

I haven't checked SRC, but if SRC is allowing you to add an unavailable item to your cart, it more than likely means you're going to pay for a record you'll never get. I made that boo boo with them last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Talking about ronniegwilliams moments, here's mine: I just very randomly met the smaller vocalist. He's down here in Costa Rica for vacations and he's staying with my friend... He's a nice dude, and I actually like his recorded stuff. But I agree that sometimes it looks a little bit forced when playing live.

I still need to get this record... Can't believe I haven't yet, it's been years!