Tyler, the Creator - Wolf - Leak out now - vinyl will come whenever

• 2 weeks later...

So far i am really enjoying the direction of this album, i know it was initiated on previous albums but he nails it on this album.

Tracks like Answer, Colossus and PartyIsntOver/ Campfire/ Bimmer are absolute highlights 

As someone who was a little disappointed with Goblin following Basted, this holds up well 

Finally got chance to listen to the whole thing and I'm pleasantly surprised.  Production is way better than Goblin, everything still sounds like a Tyler track but not as obnoxious/abrasive.

I hate when people call him homophobic/misogynistic/whatever-else yet will never say the same thing about other rap artists (basically all of them) who do the same shit just a little more glossy sounding.  

I hate when people call him homophobic/misogynistic/whatever-else yet will never say the same thing about other rap artists (basically all of them) who do the same shit just a little more glossy sounding.  

Agreed. Especially when out of the OF crew, aka his closest friends, Frank is bisexual, and Sid is lesbian.

Also, I love the part in Domo 23 that is directed at people who are up in arms about his lyrical content:

"So, a couple fags threw a little hiss fit,

Came to Pitchfork with a couple Jada Pinkett signs

And said I was a racist homophobic,

So I grabbed Lucas and filmed us kissing"

also, I really like the new album. And this is an interesting read... http://noisey.vice.com/blog/the-conspiracy-theorists-guide-to-tyler-the-creators-wolf-trilogy

that lyric in Domo is sick lol

Love Tyler and how zany his lyrics are....

Knock, knock
Who's there?

It's me, your girlfriend had a really nice meeting with my dick
I killed that pussy and grabbed that knife
Now I got real authentic cheetah print shit (nigga you're a liar)
Nigga don't believe me, kiss your lady
And where you gonna get them heebie jeebies?
Nigga my dick stay way disease-y

Agreed. Especially when out of the OF crew, aka his closest friends, Frank is bisexual, and Sid is lesbian.

Also, I love the part in Domo 23 that is directed at people who are up in arms about his lyrical content:

"So, a couple fags threw a little hiss fit,

Came to Pitchfork with a couple Jada Pinkett signs

And said I was a racist homophobic,

So I grabbed Lucas and filmed us kissing"

also, I really like the new album. And this is an interesting read... http://noisey.vice.com/blog/the-conspiracy-theorists-guide-to-tyler-the-creators-wolf-trilogy

That link was great. I defintely understand it more

i think that article has a few things wrong with regards to the structure of the plot.

I understand Wolf as either a Prequel or Sequel to Bastard, not a sequel to Goblin. 

Regardless, they are obviously all connected, and this album is great. Very excited for this vinyl release, although based on his responses Tyler doesnt know if a vinyl press is happening