Lillingtons Box Set Metal Cover Version

16RPM

More metal covers?????  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the metal covers at 25 or make 50???

• Leave it at the original 25
    • Make 25 more to total 50
    • I could care less

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know that im not the only one thinking this, but no one else has said it. so i will

youre being a total cocksucker about this whole release it seems. its almost like youre TRYING to find something to bitch about with this. Youre the only negative person in this thread. i feel like you need to leave this thread be and let the others that actually love what hes doing appreciate it and not be such a downer.

what todd is doing is great, hes interacting with his customers and asking opinions, he wants to make sure the fans get what they want. what other label does that? there isnt one!

Nothing that I said was negative. You read it out of context. I'm not going to get into throwing insults with you. I put myself in Todd's shoes and suggested how I would handle it.

Rather then getting defensive, I will ask what you suggest? He made a thread asking about how to handle a limited number of variants for a number of people that is greater than 9 (when I posted, the 25 weren't a go). Tell me a fairer way to handle that different than what I wrote.

You upset because I suggested randomly distributing to paying fans versus a system of playing favorites that you think you can utilize to get the records you want? And why would any one paying customer deserve it more than another? Because of post count or the amount of love they show in the record's thread? Because they PM'ed first?

If you respond, I'll read. I'll say up front that I'm not firing back again. Call me names all you want.

Nothing that I said was negative. You read it out of context. I'm not going to get into throwing insults with you. I put myself in Todd's shoes and suggested how I would handle it.

Rather then getting defensive, I will ask what you suggest? He made a thread asking about how to handle a limited number of variants for a number of people that is greater than 9 (when I posted, the 25 weren't a go). Tell me a fairer way to handle that different than what I wrote.

You upset because I suggested randomly distributing to paying fans versus a system of playing favorites that you think you can utilize to get the records you want? And why would any one paying customer deserve it more than another? Because of post count or the amount of love they show in the record's thread? Because they PM'ed first?

If you respond, I'll read. I'll say up front that I'm not firing back again. Call me names all you want.

I agree with you and I've actually been thinking similar thoughts in the back of my head.  Honestly I think part of that is why I am trolling in these thread/s so much.

First 16RPM is a great guy.  He's doing everything in his power to give the fans / his customers everything they want and more.  On top of that he's offering this boxset that he's spending what appears to be a ton of time on at a price point that is more than reasonable. 

However I've been worried that things could go very very wrong in a matter of minutes.  As the hype and anticipation builds so does the "I must own this" mentality.  So my fear is that when the variants go for sale here there is going to be a flood of responses with way more people wanting the variants than available and those that don't get the variant they want are going to throw a temper tantrum.  16RPM is trying to release something awesome at a reasonable price, however I'm afraid that the hype for this might be getting so big that things are only going to end up with people being pissy  that they didn't get what they "need".

Back to Kittens Rainbows and Lollipops in this thread enough of my doom and gloom.

Where's the like button? I wanted to like this.

Where's the like button? I wanted to like this.

Thanks.

I toyed with the idea of buying a second copy but eff it. Todd gave me a test. Free. I'm a very gracious dude. I'm officially out of the variant race (even though that shit is bad ass). When the first wave picks what they want I might consider picking up what is left (if there is anything).

Just gotta make sure I get the Sack record.