Bane “The Note” LP 2 colors and 1 picture disc

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Bane “The Note” LP orange/black vinyl

Bane “The Note” LP yellow/orange vinyl

Bane “The Note” LP picture disc

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=the%20note

Previously only available from the band or from Merchnow, we talked our friends at Equal Vision into letting us sell some in out store. The pressing came out on orange/black vinyl, yellow/orange vinyl, and on picture disc in pressing numbers of 500,500, and 1000 respectively. Get em while you can, it is pretty hard to believe that this is still in print!

And in other Equal Vision news, we got the word that we will be able to get more of the Modern Life is War “Stagger Lee” 7″s so get them while you can.

Virgil...could you combine this with some of my other outstanding orders?

'

We haven't made this official, but I know that you boarders could use this. For those of you that want to add onto a previous pre-order, you can place an order like normal, and use the coupon code SHIPPING. now this will get you $3.00 off of your shipping total which would cover the media mail shipping costs.

THE IMPORTANT THING YOU HAVE TO DO though is in the comments write what pre-order you want this with. It will help us out a lot if you can do this. thanks.

Virgil....maybe you can talk them into repressing some of the older releases!!!!!! they would have no problem selling the ones i have in mind(floorpunch for one!) that would be awesome if they did this.

oh man, virgil--definitely gotta get in EVR's ear about repressing their back catalog. so much classic stuff. id find it hard to believe they dont already know how sought after so many of their records are.

I really don't know what equal vision is thinking. They have chosen not to release a lot of their albums and then out of nowhere, they put out the chiodis and modern life is war. Same thing with the bane, that was a surprise. I was always curious why they didn't do the newest circa one if the do chiodos??

I would really like to put out the dustin kensrue and the snake the cross the crown records.

Guest falloutcollapse

if circa survive randomly have on letting go with them on this tour,

PLEASE BUY ONE FOR ME. i will compensate + goodies + extra + whatever you want. i am seeing them on their 2nd to last date, and if they have them, they'll be gone by them.

thanks in advance

Guest falloutcollapse
fallout...I am going to this tour but mainly for Fear Before The March Of Flames...I'm planning to leave right after their set...not a fan of Circa...but will lookout for that vinyl if they have it. If they do...I'll try to snag a copy and drop you a line if I'm succesful.

ah thank you so much. just any circa vinyl, if they have any really. or dear hunter/dear and the headlights. i already have the fbtmof stuff. +1!

if circa survive randomly have on letting go with them on this tour,

PLEASE BUY ONE FOR ME. i will compensate + goodies + extra + whatever you want. i am seeing them on their 2nd to last date, and if they have them, they'll be gone by them.

thanks in advance

Ditto -- I'm going to the very last show, so I have even less of a chance than you. :)