Nine Inch Nails Are Back!

jhulud

Pretty awesome news. I saw them on the QOTSA/DFA79 tour and it ruled. They are the only band I would say I was ever super fanboy-ish about. That was in high school and when this tour rolled around I was going through a phase where I was trying to expand my horizons and move away from stuff I loved in high school, and even seeing them on that tour with that mindset and still found their set to be thrilling.

I can see how people who don't read a lot of interviews with Trent or obsess over NIN would see this and think it's just a cash grab and that the "Wave Goodbye" tour was a fake farewell. But Trent said then and has said since then that the band is not for sure over. He was just shifting gears and that involved putting NIN aside for a while to focus on other things. The tour was closure for that chapter of NIN. I for one am very excited to go see them this time around. I hope this means new music is in the works as well!