So I Haven't Been to Disneyland in About 15 Years...

Go on the Buzz Lightyear ride. It's super fun. You shoot at targets and try to score a bunch of points. It's like a mix of a game and ride.

They've redone Space Mountain and Pirates since you've been there. Make sure to utilize your fast passes to make the most of your time.

Are you going to do a park hopper or stay at the Magic Kingdom?

World of color is awesome. I used to go their when passes weren't $600. Of course hit the the essentials: space mountain, matterhorn, splash mountain etc. If you get a chance at California Adventure, check out the new Cars Land. Don't worry about the finding nemo ride, it's not worth it unless the wait is under 5 minutes. Also I hear you gotta check out the new and improved star tours! My information is kind of all over the place but I used to go their once a week so I know that place inside and out haha.

At the most basic there are little kiosks in front of all the popular rides. You put your ticket into it and it tells you to come back at a specific time, like an hour interval. You go at that time and you give them your fast pass and you get to go in a different line (much shorter).

There's only a finite amount of fast passes per time interval, so some of the really popular rides might have your time be later in the day even if it's still morning, just depending on how many people get passes for that ride.

I haven't been there since the Cars thing opened by my mom said it's pretty awesome.

Also, get the fries from the McDonald's wagon in Frontierland if you like their fries. They're perfect every time and sooooo good.

Do CA Adventure first, there's not a whole lot there. I would suggest taking boxed lunches, if not you can always go out to Downtown Disney and eat for a bit less. The Mexican restaurant there is really good. I've never had the pizza in tomorrowland but I hear it's good.

The rides the younger kids love like the tea cups will have short lines around 8 or 9 if you can hold out.

Take water and sweaters. I know it's easy to laugh at people who wear crazy ass athletic shoes to theme parks but that is actually a really good idea. You're going to be on your feet for 14+ hours if you're there from opening to closing.

I was just there 2 weeks ago, Big Thunder Mountain and It's A Small World are closed for repairs until next fall. The raft thing in CA Adventure was closed too but it's probably too cold for that anyways.

im going to guess its been awhile since youve been to disneyland.

I went to Disney World and Universal Studios around 2000.  That rocking roller coaster and islands of adventure were new both new. Doing the math I would have been 12 and I was already getting too old to be excited.

Could you point me to a list of rides that are age appropriate for an adult not with kids.

I went to Disney World and Universal Studios around 2000.  That rocking roller coaster and islands of adventure were new both new. Doing the math I would have been 12 and I was already getting too old to be excited.

Could you point me to a list of rides that are age appropriate for an adult not with kids.

im not referring to specific rides (though i can see how you thought that). merely pointing out that that if you havent been to disneyland in awhile, you might have forgotten about the zillion people that pack themselves into the park every year that are over the age of 12 and/or dont have kids. im not saying you have to be stoked on the peter pan ride, but nostalgia plays a big role in why people like disneyland/world.

im not referring to specific rides (though i can see how you thought that). merely pointing out that that if you havent been to disneyland in awhile, you might have forgotten about the zillion people that pack themselves into the park every year that are over the age of 12 and/or dont have kids. im not saying you have to be stoked on the peter pan ride, but nostalgia plays a big role in why people like disneyland/world.

Disneyland is the pop-punk of theme parks.