ON SALE: GAMEDAY REGULARS - Nobody Likes a Quitter 7"(RIYL: HWM, GASLIGHT ANTHEM, THE MENZINGERS)

Updated:

The second EP from Bronx, NY punk rock trio Gameday Regulars. Pressed by United Record Pressing on 7" randomly mixed vinyl. Each record is slightly different than the next. The colors range from dark red to light brown and a mixed grey with black marbling. Select a variant below and we will try to match the color as best as possible.

Side A:

1. Kids of the Cove
2. Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Side B:

3. Kiss the Cup
4. Split the City

http://veggiecorecords.bigcartel.com/product/gameday-regulars-nobody-likes-a-quitter-7-vinyl-ep

Hey everyone,

First off I'd like to thank all of you on here who supported Veggie Co. Records by picking up the Brendan Rivera record.

Today, I'm very excited to announce the latest release from VCR to be pressed to vinyl. We recently released the "Nobody Likes a Quitter" EP from Gameday Regulars and are in the process of getting the EP pressed as a 7" release. If you're unfamiliar with Gameday Regulars, and you like Hot Water Music or any bands in the vein of HWM, you might just love Gameday.

In 2011, Mightier than Sword records released the debut EP from Gameday "...But It's Hell in the Hallway" - For those of you that have been living under a rock around here, MTS is no longer a label due to the TOYPAJ fiasco. They left Gameday Regulars high and dry with no physical music to sell at shows.

We've launched a KIckstarter campaign with a very modest goal of $500 to help offset some of the costs of pressing the EP to vinyl. We think we came up with some awesome rewards that are well worth the prices. We'd really appreciate any help you guys can provide us with, whether that's pre-ordering the vinyl or just telling your friends, anything helps! Thanks in advance!

You can listen to the EP here: http://gamedayregulars.bandcamp.com/album/nobody-likes-a-quitter

and here's the Kickstarter campaign: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1788047994/nobody-likes-a-quitter-7-vinyl

In for the test press package! Really excited to see how the random mixed color turns out too. Awesome that the band is taking the time to sign a bunch of these records if people want and write out some lyrics sheets as well. I can already tell this EP is definitely going to be in my top 5 EPs of the year. Don't sleep on this! Help out a great indie label and a great DIY punk band! They all work so hard and I would love to see that pay off for them.

missed out on the test press package, but will definitely back this

Apparently some one who found the campaign from Kickstarter bought the 2nd Test package. If there's enough interest on here for Tests I might be able to add more to the order and offer them to you guys on here...let me know if you're interested and we'll go from there!

Just pledged 15, put you over! Congrats dude! 

Hell yeah!!! So happy that VCR got this funded in just over 24 hours! Let's keep it going! I'm sure all of the extra funding will go towards some great stuff. Hopefully some dope test press jackets and VCR's next vinyl release, whatever that may be. This is awesome!!!

There's one more test package available now. Needless to say the band, and every one involved with this is really happy with how well this is going so far.

Any extra funding will go towards the vinyl pressing, and the T-shirts for the kickstarter rewards, I'm also considering doing some special jackets for the test press backers..we'll see!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1788047994/nobody-likes-a-quitter-7-vinyl

Really happy for Will that it's already funded with a month to go. Will definitely be backing on Friday as soon as I get paid.

Hey dude, just wanted to let you know that kickstarter won't charge your credit card or paypal until April when the campaign is over, so you can really pledge whenever you want! Just make sure you got the funds when it ends early April...