Do I get a Masked Intruder tattoo tonight?

I was not expecting anyone to actually have a cock tattoo. 

Ronnie congratulations on being that guy.  The guy that everyone knows that you just shake your head at the crazy shit he does.

Speaking of tattoos and penis'.  Does anyone else kind of think that Brock Lesnars sword tattoo on his chest kind of looks like a cock.

brock-penis.jpg

Ha, totally stoked on being that guy

So, yesterday afternoon at about 1:30pm I pulled into my friends driveway. My tattoo appointment wasn't til 2pm, but I wanted to get there a bit early. I sat in the car until quarter to and then got a text from him that said "Fuck, sorry dude. I just woke up and have stuff to do so I can't tattoo you today." Needless to say I was a bit pissed off that he had wasted my time, but I'm glad that he didn't tattoo me if he wasn't in the state of mind to do so. 

Anyway, when I got to the TBR/Masked Intruder show, I hung out downstairs with them in the Green Room and told them the story. Intruder Green told me to come to Madison, WI so I can get tattooed by Intruder Yellow. Who knows, maybe I can get him to tattoo me at Pouzza? Had a great time last night though, made some new friends, hung out with old ones, had some beers and had a rad time! 

Oh. Dave Nobody ate Poutine for the 3rd time that day. Gross. 

Sweet man! If you do it and need / want a stop in Detroit, let me know. We can do an in person record trade.

Edit: I read that pretty quick and didn't realize it sounds like you don't plan to make that trip anytime soon. If you do, though.

When you were chilling with them, they had their masks on? He'd probably tattoo you with the mask on too? Dedication.