Do I get a Masked Intruder tattoo tonight?

Dear Beloved Friends of VC, 

I need all your input/opinions, do I get a Masked Intruder tattoo tonight? I've been wanting to get it for a while now and my friend said he could do it tonight if I'm still interested. I'm seeing them play tomorrow, so it would be rad to get this done before the show. I will, or will not get this depending on the input that you guys give me. 

Thank you in advance, 

Holden

Need more info.

How many current tattoos? Of what?

How and why is Masked Intruder important to you?

What will you get?

I only have two tattoos right now; one is a Descendents tattoo on my thigh and the other is a Teenage Bottlerocket tattoo on the back of my calf. I was planning on dedicating my leg to some of my favourite bands. 

MI is just one of those bands that stick with you, you know? I've talked to them a few times and they seem like rad dudes. Apart from just loving their music/stage presence, I can't think of any other reason. 

I will be getting the mask on my thigh

These guys have so many cool, creative things going on outside the music (the valentines day card, the "make your own intruder" set, etc.) that I would personally want to wait a bit and see if they what else they came out with for possible tattoo material.

Whatever makes you happy, though.

I was putting that into consideration, but there have been a ton of great bands that put out a couple good albums and the rest is mediocre in comparison. 

Alkaline Trio. I'm betting they are the current record holder for regrettable tattoos in the indie / punk scene.

Alkaline Trio. I'm betting they are the current record holder for regrettable tattoos in the indie / punk scene.

I would get an Alkaline Trio tattoo in a heart beat. They never disappoint. 

is your friend an actual tattoo artist? I only ask because I’ve seen  a bunch of shady tattoos done in kitchens and basements.

Questionable haha. Both of my tattoos were done by him

If you're only getting a mask and don't really care for them in the future it shouldn't be too hard to rework that red into somethings else. 

Didn't people get into their shows for free if they had an Alkaline Trio tattoo? I know they stopped this, but that should explain the crazy amount of Alk3 tattoos you will see around. 

If you're only getting a mask and don't really care for them in the future it shouldn't be too hard to rework that red into somethings else. 

Didn't people get into their shows for free if they had an Alkaline Trio tattoo? I know they stopped this, but that should explain the crazy amount of Alk3 tattoos you will see around. 

Yeah, Alexisonfire did that too