Appleseed Cast Test Press for End of Ring Wars $49

i sent him those two for his personal stuff not to sell, that pisses me off to no end.

it sucks, but is it really all that suprising? deep elm will sell anything for a fucking dollar.

shiiiiittttyyyyy label.

I read an interview with the guy who runs the label and I forget exactly what he said but he said something like "That is the second best release ever, next to our last release Desoto Jones"

Shameless plug into an interview about downloading.

They have some really good releases though.

i dont know man that still sounds silly for the label to request all that and just adds to the retardedness ive heard about deep elm for a long time.

I mean DE has a right to do whatever they want so whatever. I'm just annoyed about the idea that each of those parts are selling for 40-50 each with no word to me at all. I mean I gave DE 100 to sell so I figured that was enough to make money on free and clear. I guess not. I could say something to them but I'd rather just be done with it all, take the bit of lift the album gave me and move on with my own stuff.

I would honestly prefer people around here get to these one of a kind items more than some random shmuck.

buy em back and repress the record!

If I sold the original 1000 pressed by now I would think about it. Oh well, shit happens.

they USE to have good releases. everything they're done recently (minus the latterman stuff) sucks.

latterman is the old good shit they've ever released

Dude? Common, Appleseed Cast, Planes Mistaken for Stars, White Octave, Cross My Heart, Camber, Brandtson, Deep Elm did some fucking great records.

buy em back and repress the record!

If I sold the original 1000 pressed by now I would think about it. Oh well, shit happens.

latterman is the old good shit they've ever released

Dude? Common, Appleseed Cast, Planes Mistaken for Stars, White Octave, Cross My Heart, Camber, Brandtson, Deep Elm did some fucking great records.

Very true, and why it makes me so bummed to see they have fallen so far from grace

edit: Pop Unknown were awesome, too